Saturday, January 10, 2015

~* LeAkY sHeD sTuDiO *~ Love Squared Wedding Scrapbook


With an upcoming wedding to look forward to, I found my creative soul once again and put together a scrapbook for a very special person in our lives ~ JJ's cousin, Maria, who is tying the knot later this month to a wonderful man! Leaky Shed Studio has awesome chipboard albums available on Scrapbook.com.  This one is called Love Squared. (I also bought Wedding Cake!) Super cute!!!


I hand painted the cover in a matte silver, added mica flakes and topped it off with a beautiful silver beaded bow I purchased from A Gilded Life.  The inner pages are accented with beauties from Zva Creative, Prima Say it in Pearls and Shabby Chic Treasures Collection featuring Invild Bolme, Tim Holtz, Paper House Productions and various vintage laces and trims.


Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2015. 
Hope it's filled with LoVe!
Be Creative!!!
XoXo

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB! Good morning!

The icy and sparkling look to your design here is what I love for any occasion - the silver tones are my favorite! And congratulations to Maria! I wish them such happiness and long-life!!!

Thank you for stopping by this morning! I need to make a new post, but have been so busy; last night after work, I got a flat tire in the parking lot at school. What made matters worse is that with over 800 car accidents in the Twin Cities, my road service was going to take 3 hours to reach me. Ruben came to my rescue, but the temps were so below zero...but all turned out, and we got home safely.

Wishing you comfort and LOVE this weekend and ALWAYS! Talk soon, Anita

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! This is STUNNING!! I love it!!!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB MY FRIEND! Good morning! Oh I just saw your comment on my blog...we will TALK on Thursday....

Thank you for your amazing words of sincere friendship...I will talk to you about it. MUCH LOVE! Anita