Saturday, June 28, 2014

~* A FROZEN Affair *~ Part 2, The Scrapbook!


 ~* A Frozen Affair *~
A chunky, sparkling scrapbook filled with memories of Ava's winter wonderland birthday celebration!

 

Thank you for stopping by!
xOxO

Materials List: 
Bazzill Basics paper snowflakes, Snowflake confetti, Tim Holtz dangling charms, Paris Hilton Creativity Collection bling stickers, Prima Pearls and Vintage Trinkets, Heidi Swapp journaling spots, Disney Frozen sticker sheets, Pink Paislee - House of Three ruffled trims, Prima Say it in Crystals rhinestones, Zva Creative adhesive pearls Petaloo Fancy Trims light blue and aqua, Webster's Pages Sparklers, Want 2 Scrap adhesive pearls and rhinestone snowflakes "Christmas Bling," Little B snowflake gems, Kaiser Craft Wooden Flourishes, Jenni Bowlin Self Adhesive Rhinestone Buttons and mini chipboard banners, K and Co. Life's Little Occasions Snowflake stickers, various laces and trims, rhinestones, chipboard hearts and album covers, vintage jewelry pieces, mica flakes, silver paint, Stickles aqua, Letter stickers - American Crafts and Studio Calico, patterned papers - S.E.I., Karen Foster, Hambly, Making Memories, Pink Paislee, Echo Paper Co. 

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the colors and the fun textures!!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Deb! I love your description as CHUNKY, for I think of ice, of the crusty and fabulous jewels you have used. And the memories, what special ones they are! How are you dear one? I have been busy here at home, trying to soak up the hours at home before school literally starts in mid August this year. HAPPY SUNDAY! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU were in my neck of the woods, DEB! Yep, once a California girl, always one! When I get the sun on my back, I am immediately transported to the sunny days of my youth there. L.A. ain't no Europe, that's for sure, but there are other posh places that could easily be called home! So good to see you this morning! IF you do get any ideas for the blog hop, let me know. I'd love to have you dear friend! HUGS! Anita

Kelly said...

Ooh all the sparkles and eye candy!! You did an amazing job with this scrapbook Deb!! xo

Victoria said...

Hi Deb!! Wow, this is such a gorgeous creation..enchanting and inspiring! I totally love the magical blue colors you chose and the embellishments...such sweet pictures and I can feel the meaningfulness and spirit shining through ..what an awesome keepsake and treasure!Shine on..you are endlessly creative and inspiring!
Hugs
Victoria

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello there dear friend,

What a delightful summer day to speak to you. Thank you for your visit to the link party; it really has been a very magical experience knowing that people are connecting through memory and imagination as they share their dream destination. You are SPECIAL!!!!!!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear and wonderful friend! Oh Deb, it was great to see you on my comments page, first person! YEP, I had a blast that day with my gal pal here in the Twin Cities who happens to be a great blogger too. We were giddy with excitement and her 13 year old daughter was with us too and had a great time. This city is magical with its architecture and wonder and everything is so close to my house, so exploring, even in winter, is fun and relatively easy.

Well, school starts in 20 days, with teacher meetings starting on the 18th. AHHH!

Wishing you and everyone a lovely day. XOXOXOX