Friday, March 7, 2014

~* Scarlet Pink Magazine *~

 
A dream has turned into reality for my friend, editor Kelly Keyser, and I as we have published the first issue of our new magazine, Scarlet Pink! In this Spring issue, we showcase many talented designers including our cover girl Jessica Louise, photography by well renowned Lou Freeman and Michelle Starr, artists Lisa Kettell and Claudette Barjoud aka Miss Fluff along with a special segment on indie film maker Arthur Collins and his upcoming film, White Zombie
Thank you to all of our talented contributors who are a huge part of this special premiere issue: 
Heather Young-LearyAnita Rivera, Kirstie Keyser, Carol Coffin, Pinky Hobbs, Sara Shen, Victoria Pettella, Liza Jane Clothing, Teresa Brown, Vince Mirabella, Nadine Takvorian, Rudy Fig, Tina Henderson and Vickie Miles.  
 www.scarletpink.com
xOxO

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Massive Hugs and Congrats Deb!! I wish you much success! The magazine is SO beautiful and awesome..(but cannot wait to have the printed-copy in my hands)..so fantastic and so many inspiring and talented souls in it..you all did a phenomenal job! Thanks for generously featuring me alongside such mega-talent..I am honored. and I wish you every success! Very proud to be part of your creation!
Much love and thanks
Victoria

"Keke" Keyser said...

Thank you Victoria! We were happy to share your creativity with the world!! Hugs!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Deb this is so exciting!!! I cannot wait to see all of your hard work. Back later, I am at school on my tablet!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How EXCITING!!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Deb dear!

It's a quiet Saturday morning and I am so excited. Off to work on my post, and I just want to thank you and Keke for all the vision put into something we can cherish in our hands.

So many thanks to you! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello Deb!

Thanks so much for coming to visit my post; I hope it does justice with my limited abilities today on the computer! But I am very happy about this, especially with you on board. HAPPY DAY!!!!!!! Anita

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)