Wednesday, February 5, 2014

~* a Very Merry Un-Birthday to You!*~


A very merry 
Unbirthday to you, 
To you, A very merry 
Unbirthday to you, 
To you, 
It's great to 
Drink to someone , 
And I guess that 
You will do,
A very merry 
Unbirthday to you!

Best Party Ever!
  Hard to believe it was five years ago. Life was so different then.  One month ago today, Ava was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. It's been a lifestyle change for our family, but my little girl is handling the change so well and we could not be more proud.  In fact, it wouldn't surprise JJ or I if she discovered a breakthrough for this disease.
 She tells us she will find a cure someday, and I believe her.  
Love you Angel!
xOxO

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My dear friend, I believe that her determination and support that she has from you all will make a huge difference. What a beauty she is ! And you too....

zandra said...

She is getting so big and so pretty! Beautiful layout.
Hugz, Z

Karen said...

She's got awesome parents to support and guide her through it. (((HUGS)))

Incipient Wings said...

aww she's beautiful!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Beautiful friend! Thank you for coming over to my post. Missing you on email, but I hope all is well. Hope to catch up soon. My best to you and Ava!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING that sweet photo and all the flowers! I have missed you my friend! xoxoxo :)