Sunday, January 26, 2014

~* and the FaIrY met aLiCe in WoNdErLaNd *~


    Together Keke and I have combined our interests and are working hard to bring a wonderland of talent in photography, art, fashion, film and music in one magazine that will premiere this Spring. We are featuring gifted artists who have taken their creative passions and turned them into successful businesses. A sneak peek of the magazine and our contributors will be on our website later next month.  In the meantime, you can visit Scarlet Pink at:
 (Instagram coming soon.)  

xOxO

Materials used:  Graphic 45 Alice’s Tea Party patterned paper, letter stickers from Glitz Designs, Creative Imaginations, Pink Paislee, and October Afternoon, Alice sticker from 
Disney EK Success, flowers and felt vines by Prima, assorted ribbons, mushroom accents, acrylic bunny, wooden bunny and vintage earrings and brooch.

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This is going to be FUN, DEB! And as always, your art pieces are happy and priceless...MUCH LOVE!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HOLY COW...I just clicked on the SP link and it is outrageously gorgeous! Deb, this is so fabulous! XOX

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning my dear friend!

Thank you for coming to my post; as you can see here, I am late in responding! Between school and my poetry session at home (I LOVE IT), things get a bit busy. You are so kind in your comments, Deb - right now, I am feeling empty as far as ideas for even a blog post, and I've cut from a post every Friday night to twice a month, and I'm even thinking if I should cut down to once a month! I have to let "the muse" do the work for me now!

I hope everyone is well and that you are enjoying a bit of a rest from your recent workload at home. Be well my friend! Anita