Saturday, December 7, 2013

~*ThE bLuShInG bRiDe To Be *~ Lisa Kettell Designs


  Jessica is our dear friend Dottie's daughter who recently got engaged. Her engagement photos were so beautiful, I wanted to use one to make something special for her mom!


I centered a 4 X 6 photo in a hanging pink wood frame I bought from etsy seller Handmade by Hirschorn  and embellished around it with a mini Charlotte head from Lisa Kettell Designs, lace, white buttons, millinery flowers, prima rhinestone clusters, beads, chipboard love tag from Heidi Swapp and a vintage earring and flower accent.


 Jessica gets married late next year and Dottie now has a keepsake of her youngest daughter who's about to tie the knot with her beau! 


xOxO

~*photograph used purchased from Nicole Fredriksen Photography*~



6 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

awesome keepsake!
love it:)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Deb dear! She is going to just love this! I really like that little face you are using and also used on that sensational Marie Antoinette ring that I can't get out of my mind!

Big hugs to you on this frigid Sunday! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening my good friend! Thank you for coming to my post. I just got home, and see you in my email! My poetry group starts in about an hour, so I am enjoying some time here.

Nature has its own beauty that I want to enjoy more of; life is going to quickly and before it's too late, I want to be more in tuned to what nature offers us as a gift in this life. Don't you just love horses, deer and bears? teehee

Celebrate in the way that makes YOU happy, and enjoy it to the hilt. Big hugs to you! Anita

Kim said...

This is gorgeous, what a wonderful gift!

dandelion twist said...

Aaw that's cute!!

SusanLotus said...

This is soooo beautiful!