Sunday, December 1, 2013

~* PiNk PoOdLe OrNaMeNt*~ a great craft for the kids!



 I loooove pink poodles. I made this ornament many years ago, but I don't think I ever blogged it! This is a great Christmas craft for the kiddos. To create one, all you need is your glue gun, some wire cutters, a styrofoam ball in the size you desire, a bunch of pink buttons in all sizes, some pearl garland, pink rhinestones, pink bows w/ rosettes, pink pom pom balls and pink poodle buttons. And patience! Snip the shanks off the buttons with your wire cutters and glue everything on ending with the pearl garland. Leave a little loop of the garland unglued so you can slip your hook through to hang. 


 So simple and a fun way to personalize your Christmas tree with something that you love and that brings you happy memories! 
xOxO

1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest DEB! I LOVE PINK POODLES TOO! And today at the mall where we go to walk, they had a group of Bassett Hounds (dressed up in Santa suits and antlers) from a rescue organization. There was this fabulous white poodle with them, decked out in a Santa suit as well, and it was so magical to touch that beast. I adore poodles, but a PINK POODLE is the ultimate. In France, I did see one who someone dyed pink...tehehhehhehhhee

LOVE your creations, as always, and my dear friend, thank you for visiting me today. I so wish you were closer as well. Could you imagine the fun goodies we would make?