Wednesday, December 18, 2013

~* My AnGeL KiTtY WaNd *~ Lisa Kettell Designs


 Our Fiona kitty's death is still fresh.  Don't ask me how I even thought of this, but an angel kitty wand seemed like a purrfect keepsake to remind us that our fur baby is with the angels! I may even sell these custom wands on etsy soon. Or better yet, thanks to my dear friend Kelly's brilliant suggestion, have complete kits for sale so owners can create their own fur baby wands. After all, art is therapeutic for the soul and helpful with the grieving process.
I reserved the store name Angel Kitty Wands, so we shall see! God works in mysterious ways!!!

Materials used:

Lisa Kettell Designs mini cupie doll
leopard print scrapbooking paper  
Wood star wand
Paw print rhinestone bling
silver tinsel pipe cleaner
heart stick pins
burlap trim
vintage ecru and gold lace
tulle and paper trims from Julie Collings
loose pearls & jumbo rhinestone
gold dresden foil wings, large and small
millinery flower
vintage earring



In memory of Fiona kitty - rest with the angels loved one!


xOxO


5 comments:

dandelion twist said...

I think it's cute!! It's also a nice tribute to Fiona!! :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Deb!!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE...I BELIEVE that these furry ones have a resting place...I DO! And this wand is such a lovely reminder of Fiona's soft and lovely nature. You are amazing, YOU! Thank you for your support and "understanding" of my post...I really enjoy trying to say something, without saying it, you know? You should have seen my this past weekend trying to draw those pictures, taping them on blank paper then editing in Picmonkey...what a challenge!

Wishing YOU and the family a very special Christmas. LOVE! Anita

Diva Geri said...

I think the wand is beautiful and such a lovely tribute to your sweet Fiona. You are so creative! Much love to you always xo

Diva Geri said...

I love the Angel Kitty Wand. It is such a beautiful memorial for your sweet Fiona. You come up with the most amazing and creative pieces of art. I am looking forward to seeing an Angel Kitty Wand of my Ginger. We will both be missing our dear kittys this Christmas. Love you lots xo

Incipient Wings said...

beautiful work..
wonderful tribute to Fiona!
hugs:)