Friday, December 6, 2013

~* a MaRiE aNtOiNeTtE rInG *~ Lisa Kettell Designs



  If you love jewelry like I do, and you love the pieces from Lisa Kettell Designs, you can merge them together to create on trend, fun jewelry like this Marie Antoinette ring! I used a Lisa Kettell Designs Charlotte Head, adjustable ring base from Tarina Tarantino, E6000 glue, a jumbo button and loads of pearls and rhinestones in all different sizes and colors.


The only other thing you need is some patience! To begin, center and glue the button on the ring base and let dry. Next, center and glue the Charlotte Head to the button. Now comes the fun part. One by one, glue the pearls and rhinestones along the hair, layering and alternating colors and sizes as you go. Make it as big and sparkly as you want! It can never be too much!

xOxO  



6 comments:

Maggi said...

I love it!

Kelly_Deal said...

OMG! That has to be one of cutest pieces of jewelry I've ever seen!

DogsMom said...

This is really really cute. I think you must also have a great deal of patience.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear friend! I am finally making my rounds after a wild week of work, but is this NOT FUN? The baubles, give me MORE! This is a brilliant design, and it really makes me smile. LOVE IT!!!!! Anita

dandelion twist said...

That's sooo cute!! I want it!! :)

Incipient Wings said...

sweet!