Sunday, December 15, 2013

~* CuPiE ChRiStMaS *~ Lisa Kettell Designs


To create this Cupie Christmas sparkly tree, see my tutorial below!

Supplies needed: 

~artificial christmas tree approximately 12 inches in height
~two vintage beaded necklaces, broken apart
~5 vintage plastic flowers
~5 tiny pearls
~glue gun

~Lisa Kettell Designs mini cupie pack

~pink scalloped sewing trim by Julie Collings

~Lisa Kettell Designs Lil Pixie Dust Wands set of 12

Instructions:

Cut the pink scalloped trim into 2 inch pieces. Glue gun in place aroundmini cupie dolls. Take the mini plastic flowers and glue on cupie heads topping with a tiny pearl. 


Glue the cupies on the tree branches, folding the ends a bit so that they have room to adhere. Next, glue the lil pixie dust wands to the branches folding the ends as we did with the cupies. 


Lastly, taking the beads from the necklaces, glue to the branch ends using as many or as few as you desire.


Wishing all of you a very Merry Cupie Christmas!

xOxO

5 comments:

zandra said...

Love these! Soooo cute! I still have my heads and haven't done anything with them yet. Might just have to pull them out of my stash. Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas, Deb!
Hugz, Z

dandelion twist said...

That's cute Deb & the new blog look is fantastic!!!

DogsMom said...

I am now anxiously awaiting my goodies from Lisa. What a great idea to use flowers on their heads.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My dear friend! I am super late, having used my Sunday to prepare for my trip coming up this WEEK!

As always,your creations are not just well-made, but have a lot of "DEB" imprinted all over them...what does that mean? THEY ARE STUDDED WITH GORGEOUSNESS! I love, absolutely LOVE, your new header! Many hugs, Anita

Karen said...

Sooo festive and sweet! Love those sparkly wands...they scream festive! :>