Friday, November 1, 2013

~*SpElL-A-Pa-LoOzA BlOg HoP & mY FaLL OmBrE hAiR*~

There are two days left of Lisa Kettell's Spell-A-Pa-Looza blog hop. Check out my post from 10/26 and visit Lisa and the talented artists I have listed. There are fabulous prizes to be won!
Today I upped the ombre a little bit for Fall!
 I am always one for funKy hair as many of you know! Every now and then, it's nice to change things up!
Life's short! Have fun!
xOxO

photograph and hair design by sarah mason of hair bungalow, keller, tx 

3 comments:

Jay Jay said...

Looks even better from the FrOnT!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello there beautiful! I got home late from work and I'm now enjoying my time here with YOU! I love your hair. You look fantastic in whatever you wear (I remember that great turquoise dress you once wore!)

Thank you so much for letting me know you would look for a source to help promote my ballet tutu. Truth be told, I'm done with art, and I need to sell this piece. But I really appreciate the admiration and if ONLY I could find someone to buy it!

I really thank you for your comments about my writing! Now that is a goal that takes a lot of work, time and dedication and I'm trying to manage that with my job. It's NOT EASY!

So I'm going to try to write at least another blog post this weekend!

ENJOY! Anita

dandelion twist said...

Your hair looks so awesome!!