Monday, November 11, 2013

~* A sPaRkLiNg MeMoRy *~

 Not long ago I was given a huge box filled with precious vintage jewelry which belonged to my dear friend's grandmother, Florence, who had recently passed away. Their family knew that I loved using vintage jewelry in my crafts and they wanted me to have it. This was very special and I wanted to give something back to show my appreciation. So using many of Florence's pieces, and some rhinestones, lace and flowers of my own, I created a memory frame for her daughter.  This is so easy to do and what better way to showcase a photo of a loved one than to surround them by their own pieces that they cherished!!
Made with Love...
xOxO

~*thanks to Sara H on etsy for the hanging wood frame*~

6 comments:

Jay Jay said...

Awesome! Nothing more needs to be said.

dandelion twist said...

Jay's right, this is an awesome idea!!

SusanLotus said...

Very beautiful creation!
I´m sure they must have appreciated it very much. :)

Happy creativity!
Sussie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear Deb! I am late, not having been on the computer til now. This is a great way to remember someone, in a piece of art put together with pieces of their art love....what a GREAT IDEA!

I hope you are well and happy.. Things are busy, but will wind down soon enough to enjoy the festivities of the season. MUCH LOVE TO YOU! Anita

DogsMom said...

This is beautiful. I know it will bring the family much pleasure.

Kelly_Deal said...

This is really beautiful!