Friday, November 29, 2013

~* So HaRd tO sAy GoOdByE *~

We had to say goodbye to our beautiful cat, Fiona, this past Wednesday. She was only three years old and unbeknownst to us, she was born with a defective kidney. She deteriorated so fast, and sadly there was nothing we could do to save her. We were all at her side when she made her way to Rainbow Bridge.
 
It's a unique pain and type of grieving when we lose our fur babies. She was such a gorgeous cat and I miss her so much. But I believe in my heart we will be together again one day.
Love never dies. 
xOxO


7 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Deb,
I am so sorry to hear the loss of your beautiful cat... I know how much you must miss her..
Thank you so much for your sweet note.. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.. I have been off the computer.
Will keep you in my thoughts.
blessings,
Penny

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dear...I am so sorry precious one, AND I SEE PENNY IS HERE!

Dear heart, I saw an email from you, but of course, the day was busy yesterday. I hug you as far as my friendship can reach you here, through my words of support. I can't handle losing someone dear; I wish you peace. I believe in my heart that love never, ever dies.

Anita

Incipient Wings said...

I'm so sorry.
Hugs to you.

DogsMom said...

Dear Deb, I am so sorry for your loss.
Kidney disease is painful and difficult on a cat. As hard as it is for humans, you did the best you could for her with love.
I also believe she wil be watching over you and waiting to be with you again.

Laura

Jay Jay said...

Thanks Honey you captured everything that could be said. I miss her too. I was sad not to see her sitting by the door waiting on her cookie this morning. I will miss Kitty Kitty always.

dandelion twist said...

I'm sorry about Fiona. I know it's like losing a member of your family. Love & Hugs!!

jacque4u2c said...

So very sorry Sweetie!