Sunday, November 17, 2013

~* Pippa Doll Angel Tag *~ Lisa Kettell Designs

 

 I have quite a few of Lisa Kettell Designs pieces lying around my studio, so time to use them up before my first design kit gets here! I created this angel tag last night using Lisa's Pippa Doll

Lisa Kettell Designs Pippa Doll

and some pretty German paper lace and pink tinsel trim I found on etsy @ JulieCollings store. Julie's trims are beautiful. Check them out if you love this stuff like I do! 

German paper lace

Pink tinsel trim


When you have products like these to work with, it makes designing fun. This is such a great time of the year to get creative. So get out your  sparKly glitter and get shaken'!  
xOxO

photos of German lace and pink tinsel trim courtesy of Julie Collings etsy store. 
printed background art by Lisa's Art World 

7 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

THESE are just adorable my friend! One of these tags would look fantastic hanging on your pink Christmas tree! Oh the fun, the ideas! Happy Sunday! Anita

dandelion twist said...

The trims are scrumptious!! And the tag is adorable!!

DogsMom said...

Very sweet!

Anyone who sees it has to smile.

Lynn Stevens said...

Cute Love the pink!!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Deb,
Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such kind words for Brittany's portrait..
I would also like to thank you for following...

These are so sweet! Beautiful post!
fondly,
Penny

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow!!! These are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

SusanLotus said...

All your creations are so wonderful!