Saturday, November 2, 2013

~*my 'GeT YoUr BrEw-M oN' Starbucks gift card winner is...*~


Thank you so much to those who visited me and left a comment on my wicked broom make-over post in Lisa Kettell's Spell-A-Pa-Looza blog hop! 


I used my Book of Shadows to create a wicKed broom for the event, and I wanted YOU to get YOUR BREW-M ON TOO with a chance to win a $20 Starbucks gift card!


So all of the names of those who commented were written on magical pink papers and put in a crystal bowl. 


I waved my magicK wand over it three times chanting "Drink Me!" My beautiful assistant/witness/daughter Ava pulled out the sparkly winner who I am happy to announce is...


Congratulations to you! 
Enjoy those holiday brews from Starbucks!
E-mail your address to debfamularo@gmail.com and I'll get that on it's way! 
xOxO

1 comment:

DogsMom said...

Thank you! This is a deliciously magical surprise.