Sunday, November 24, 2013

~* life is sweet *~ Lisa Kettell Designs

When I'm out junkin,' I always keep an eye open for vintage frames like this 5X7 oval one. I removed the glass and backing, spray painted the metal pink and glued fabric along the back edges with the print facing forward. Next, I glued assorted colored pearls along the inner edge and added a tea stained tag with a couple of Lisa Kettell Designs lollipops and Charlotte doll heads. Lastly, for the embellishments: three pink paper roses, gold crown w/rhinestone, silver dresden foil for crown, pink glitter, rhinestone brooch, printed "life is sweet" phrase and a few different laces and trims. Framed Cuteness!! 
Life is Sweet!!
xOxO

9 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

Oh so cute!
The pearls and other jewels make it look vintage:)
Awesome!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

How I love this Deb. I was rummaging through my drawers yesterday and found the funnest buttons and jewels and I want to incorporate them into a small theatre (another one!) I can't stop making those!

HAPPY DAY! Anita

Kelly_Deal said...

This is really cute Deb! Love all of the details!

Kim said...

Deb, this is gorgeous and so clever to use the frames!!

zandra said...

Love the little doll heads, still hoarding mine...lol So, cute!

DogsMom said...

So much going on here and you pulled it all together as cuteness.
I love the little blue elephant.

Jay Jay said...

2 Thumbs up!

dandelion twist said...

The little Charlotte doll heads are so cute!! Ha! they make me smile just looking at them :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow this is SOOOOO SUPER DUPER CUTE! Love it!!!