Tuesday, November 5, 2013

~*hApPy mAiL from the talented KiM sMiTh*~


 Last week I participated in Lisa Kettell's Spell-A-Pa-Looza blog hop along with some very talented ladies. It was a lot of fun visiting the different participants.  And I definitely didn't expect to win this beautiful Enchanted Spell Bottle created by the talented artist Kim Smith. Yesterday it arrived beautifully packaged along with this adorable little gypsy queen journal!


This bottle is just gorgeous. It's loaded with pretty details. I work mainly with paper, so when I see mixed media pieces like this, I am amazed! I can't believe Kim parted with this, but I am sure grateful to own it! Kim is also on the creative design team for Lisa KettellHer creations have been published quite a bit, most recently in Piddlestixs and Somerset Studio. Stop by her blog Tabitha Lenox and her etsy store to see more of her beautiful creations! Thank you for making my day ~*EnChAnTiNg*~ Kim!
xOxO

second close up photograph by Kim Smith

5 comments:

DogsMom said...

Congratulations on winning this gorgeous OOAK pirce of art.
Kim's work has a magical quality about it.

You will have such a great time working together on the design team.

Jay Jay said...

It's even better in person. Happy it's in our house.

dandelion twist said...

Aaw congrats Deb~ it has the perfect home. :)

zandra said...

So boo-ti-ful! Wish I knew how to put those flourishes around the photo, looks so cool.
Hugz, Z

Diva Geri said...

It is beautiful Deb. So happy you won it!!