Sunday, November 3, 2013

~* dEsIgN tEaM mEmBeR fOr LiSa KeTTeLL DeSiGnS!!*~


I am truly honored and very excited to be back on a design team for one of the most creative people I know... Lisa Kettell. I think Lisa is a creative genius. I love her style and have used her pieces in many of my creations.  Now I get to work alongside some of the most amazing, talented  artists on this design team including:


Congratulations to all of these designers! 
It's been awhile since designing for The Paris Hilton Creativity Collection. I love being part of a team and I am so happy to be designing once again. A dream come true and I can't wait to get started! 


xOxO

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING DEB!

Now have I told you how happy I am to have you back in blogging, so we can see YOUR fantastic designs? And what a dream come true to be a part of such a vibrant artist community!

I am going to take some time to look over the link you sent me. OH! GUESS WHAT! I SOLD THE BALLET TUTU!

Thank you for your words of beautiful friendship. Enjoy a peaceful and inspiring day my friend. LOVE! Anita

DogsMom said...

Congratulations!
This is the dream DT to be on!
I look forward to seeing what you create and share.

I am so glad you are back to blogging.

zandra said...

Congrats, Deb! You are a perfect fit for Lisa. Just love her.
Hugz, Z

Kim said...

Congrats Deb!! Looking forward to making art with you! xo

dandelion twist said...

Congrats Deb!! I can't wait to see what you design/create!! I know I'll love whatever you make because yours and Lisa's style are a perfect match!!