Saturday, October 12, 2013

~* Piddlestixs *~

Hello Everyone! 
I have always been a fan of Lisa Kettell's work. I use her pieces quite often, they always make me smile! Recently I was very excited to have some my work published in Lisa Kettell's Piddlestixs Fall 2013 Vol. 6 issue. This edition is filled with color projects and articles by many talented designers. 
Lisa Kettell is a creative genius. She is the original designer of the Sports Cuff. She also is known for making adorable clay pieces. Take a peek into Lisa's magical Moonfaires artfire store where you can see all of her adorable creations like this pink chickadee that I used for one of the altered hanging frames in Piddlestixs! 
You can find her amazing work on her blog Fairie Enchantment. Piddlestixs 6 and earlier volumes and e-books of Lisa's are available at  lulu.com.
Hope this finds all of you in the crafting world well!
xOxO 



5 comments:

Jay Jay said...

Welcome back. The scrapbooking world just got better.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB! YOU ARE BACK? HELLO! First of all, thank you for coming to comment on my post, but I am so happy to see that you will be posting more often? And that you are published!! BRAVO! I am just so glad you are back. Enjoy your Sunday my friend and may blessings of love fall from the sky for YOU! Anita

zandra said...

HI Deb!
It's so exciting isn't it. I loved being at the tea part and witches tea party in her spring 2009. ;o)
Hugz,Z

Kelly said...

Yay!! Congrats on being published!!

Karen said...

Hello, friend! Being pub'd is definitely a fantastic reason to jump back in! :> Kudos!