Wednesday, October 30, 2013

~* a dOnUtElLa HaLlOwEeN *~

 
Ava loves Tokidoki, so we thought it would be fun to have her dress as Donutella for Halloween. I found the cute headband on etsy, but when I priced out jumbo donuts, I was shocked to see them over $100. No way was I paying that! So we created our own version using an inner tube, bargain material from Wal-mart and felt. I paid under $17, and the best part is that Ava and I made the donut together!! 
Be sure to check out my last post for Lisa Kettell's
 Spell-A-Pa-Looza blog hop where you can win great prizes like a $100 gift card to her Moonfaires Artfire store!! Check out all the creations from the talented artists who joined.
And make sure you check out my wicKed broom makeover. For a chance to get your own Brew-M on with a Starbucks gift card, you need to be a follower on my blog and leave me a comment on my last post below!
Here's a Halloween blast from the past!
Happy Halloween Everyone!
xOxO

6 comments:

DogsMom said...

You are making me feel really old and uninformed. The closest character I can relate to Donutella would be Dnatello the mutant turtle.

dandelion twist said...

I love that donut!! That is one of the better ideas I've seen in a long time!! You're so creative Deb!! I love the pic of Dorothy and the witch too~ :)

Jay Jay said...

My TWO beautiful girls. Great post.

Incipient Wings said...

So cool!
You're awesome!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING! SO late here, but here I am!

I cannot believe how big she is now! And you, look at how gorgeous you look! What a fun costume, and I am looking forward to seeing how my middle school students are going to come to school today!

Much love my friend, Anita

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Cute!!! Love the headband!!!!