Friday, October 18, 2013

~* Disney Cruise Travel Album *~


Our family celebrated Christmas 2012 and JJ's 50th birthday aboard the Disney Cruise Line's Dream. It was an amazing vacation. To capture the memories, I created this travel album using the Teresa Collins travel kit.
 

I highly recommend the Teresa Collins travel line. There are tons of cute embellishments and accessories. It made creating this album fun!  Special thanks to my friend Kelly of
for the sweet write up today!! Thank you for stopping by!
xOxO

2 comments:

dandelion twist said...

I love it! I will check into her line of embellishments for the scrapbook I've been working on since the day I met Steve~

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Is it ever so good to have you back to share what you love, and what WE LOVE TOO! HI DEB! Anita