Saturday, August 25, 2012

~* My aLiCe In WoNdErLaNd ViNtAgE BrOoCh BoUqUeT *~


 
My love for all things Alice led me to create my second vintage brooch bouquet inspired by Wonderland. This bouquet features a beautiful muslin fabric bouquet which I purchased again from etsy.  I handpicked and attached over 50 vintage brooches in pinks and blues including enamel flowers and butterflies, rhinestone flowers, pink flamingo buttons, tiny mushrooms, resin playing cards, adorable Eat Me and Drink Me containers made for me by my friend Zoe in our Alice and Wonderland swap and a few vintage earring clusters. The Alice figure is actually a ring I had! 
  I found the most beautiful tiny Cheshire Cat handmade in Italy from etsy shop Mijbil Creatures. He's only 5/8 of an inch and sooo cute! A perfect addition!
Lastly, I tied a vintage handkerchief around the base. 
And there you have it... my Alice in Wonderland vintage brooch bouquet!!
Hugs to All
 xOxO

~Cheshire cat photo courtesy of Mijbil Creatures ~

8 comments:

Carol said...

Your broach bouquets are soooooo beautiful....Nice to see you back ...

zandra said...

Wow, these are fabulous, Deb! So much eye candy to look at and I love the tiny pieces you used to create these. Glad to see you back!
Hugz, Z

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB!!!!!!! YOU ARE HERE!!! Are you going to be blogging regularly now? I have to make sure you are on my list....THANK YOU for stopping by with such kindness and dear friendship! We have missed you and your fabulous creations! These are just as colorful and fun as ever. My goodness, the kids are back at school, right? School starts tomorrow for my former district and I start subbing next week.

MUCH LOVE! Anita

Lisa West said...

So beautiful. I bet that was a blast to make. They are both wonderful but the cat makes this one my favorite. Lisa

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Yay! So glad to hear from you! This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the cheshire cat! So tiny yet so detailed! Love your creations! :D :D :D

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEAREST DEB,

How nice to see your comment come in! My goodness how are you? Now that school is back in session, I suspect you are busy once again.

Yes dear, the world is full of darkness, but WE can be light...the flame is love...sounds too easy but it is the only way that seems to work....all else simply fails.

Oh how GREAT TO SEE YOU! Anita

patricia said...

so pretty, wow!
http://9patricias-world.blogspot.com/

patricia said...

so pretty, wow!
http://9patricias-world.blogspot.com/