Monday, August 29, 2011

~* sWeeT sKyLaR *~

Hi Everyone!
 I have been in a creative funk lately. All summer actually! But I snapped out of it momentarily thanks to my friend Kelly and made this layout today. Her cousin had a baby girl, Skylar, and she wanted me to make a framed layout for her nursery.  I created this using House of 3 patterned paper. I cut the center of the paper out so this could be used as a cool frame. Kelly's cousin can slide a 5 X 7 (or a couple of 4 X 6's) right underneath. This way she can change out the photo whenever she wants to. Embellishments include crochet flowers, a pink and blue Prima pearl swirl, Prima pink rhinestone flowers, dew drops, a vintage earring and Maya Road floral accents. The lollipop is from the talented Lisa Kettel. Love Love Love Lisa! I hope everyone on the east coast is doing okay after Hurricane Irene. Stay well.
xOxO

13 comments:

Karen said...

Awww, that's so sweet and even sweeter since it's for a friend. Love that she can easily change the photo. This is so you, full of fabby embellishments! :>

Julie said...

Hiya hun,
I do hope youre well, I've just come back from a blogger break [and decided to start a new blog - moment of madness I know;)]
I love the frame, I'm sure it'll be treasured for years to come.
Big Love and wishes to you sweetheart - ju xxxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Deb my dear, dear friend!

WOOO...being back at school is going to take some getting use to! But is is always refreshing to come HERE where I love to STAY connected. Dear one, thank you for visiting and staying in touch. Your creation here is wonderful; this color has made me so happy all summer long and I wondering how I can incorporate it into my autumn décor. I hope you are well, happy and READY for the kids to go back to school. Off I go to get my beauty sleep; I NEED IT!!! LOVE TO YOU, Anita

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this Debbie!! I loveeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

The Wallace Family said...

Hey Friend I sure have missed you!! I hope you are doing well!! And of course Skylar is one lucky girl because that is adorable!!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yeah, this is you in a funk. Me in a funk is pure trash! You are so talented my friend! She is going to love this for sure!

Lorraine said...

How spendid you are, your friend is going to LOVE IT, atta girl x

Sparkle said...

This is just gorgeous!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

This is quite lovely, Deb. :) I've been creatively quiet, too. Just haven't had the time. I have an idea in my head, though. Just have to set it to paper! Happy weekend to you and yours!!!

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

This is beautiful. You are so talented. I've missed your inspiration on here. I'm finally scrapbooking tonight.

NicNacManiac said...

Hey there,
Hope this message finds you and your family well!! Thinking about you lately and it just makes me smile!!
Big Hugs xOxO Nerina

Maggi said...

This is beautiful Deb! I hope you're out of your funk, love and miss you!!!

faerie enchantment said...

I love love this layout, amazing! and thanks so much for using one of my products, you rock! xoxo