Saturday, June 4, 2011

~* a Sand Treasure Banner*~ The Pink Ninjas June Kit

We're getting ready for all the mermaids & mermen to arrive for Ava's 8th birthday/swim party! One of our activities is to hunt for buried treasures in the sand. I created this banner for it using the Pink Ninjas June "Isn't She Lovely Oner-Upper" kit. Love this kit! To create the banner, I cut the aqua patterned paper into 4 equal pieces. I then cut the pink lacey patterned paper to fit each of the bottom edges, like a ruffle. I added some silver glitter, handcut flowers as accents, and letter stickers for the title and tied everything together with the pink trims in the kit. (There are two packs of alpha stickers in this kit too! yayyy!) This kit has some awesome colors in it! (I'm in love with the two puffies packs from KI Memories! So cute!) Next week, I'll show my next 'huge' project using the very cool chipboard embellishments from Crate Paper!! In the meantime, it's "mermaid fever" at my house!!!
xOxO

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh I know the party is gonna be a huge success!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! Sooooooo adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB DARLIN!!!!! THIS is going to be a splash of a bash for your sweet little girl! I love the sand and BLUE THEME! You must be having a blast. Oh how I wish you all a FUNNNNNN DAY!!! GROSSES BISES, Anita

THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME DEAREST!

Lorraine said...

I can only imagine, that's wonderful a lovely ambiance ....you're awesome

Sherry Goodloe said...

this banner is just PERFECT for the party! xo

Theresa said...

wonderful kit. i love that banner you made.=) I'm sure everyone will have fun at the party

Lorraine said...

wentswimming the other day, thought of myself as a mermaid and sent mermaid thoughts to your Seaside party x lol she must be thrilled

pinkglitterfae said...

what a lovely banner, it is going to be a fabulous party for Ava!
Gosh, I love scrapbooking supplies, if only there were more hours in a day to work on more stuff, lol!
Hurray for mermaid fever :-D
xoxo

Faerie Moon Creations said...

The banner is just beautiful, Deb! What a perfect accompaniment Ava's mermaid party! xoxo

violiadaftel said...

Hello, dear! Just coming by to wish you a beautiful start to your week! Blessings.

Maggi said...

What a gorgeous banner and awesome party idea, how fun! I need to hire you to throw Toot's parties! :D

Classic Style Blog said...

I like Anitas comment -splash of a bash..she i just great finding lovely and funny words :))) You are so creative and the queen of scrapbooking..have a lovely day !!
//Marie and thanks you so much for your visit :))