Friday, May 13, 2011

~* So Beautiful *~ the Pink Ninjas "ScArLeT BeGoNiAs"

My third project using the Pink Ninjas May "Scarlet Begonias" kit is a layout of John's Goddaughter, Stephanie, on her wedding day. I loved the photographs of her standing behind the red tulips and knew I wanted to do a layout with them using this kit. So I was pretty happy to see the paper trim with red tulips on it! It also had red Bingo markers with her wedding date, what are the odds! (I won't even mention the pink cabochon rose! Look at her bouquet!) I love it when things work so easily!

You can find "Scarlet Begonias" at the Pink Ninja Addicts shop on etsy!Have a great weekend everyone! (And please blogger, don't lose this post again!) xOxO

13 comments:

rebekah said...

Love this layout! The colors and that ribbon is amazing! Great job!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Hi Deb, this is SO gorgeous. I love the vivid colors you used. Great work!!! :) Theresa

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEAREST DEB! Oh what a time we had the last two days with BLogger! I COULD NOT COMMENT OR EVEN OPEN MY COMMENTS PAGE; I even had issues with my email. I wanted to tell you that your package will be shipped off tomorrow! LOVE TO YOU SWEET DEB! Anita

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee the photos and loving those butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

NicNacManiac said...

Hey BFF,
Wish you were going with me as well, you would be the perfect person to help me live my passions!
Great to hear from you, hope all is well!!
Happy Weekend xOxO Nerina

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Deb dear!

Yes, that little bird and her accompaniment will be flying home to you today. Aren't you glad Blogger is back in business? I was feeling so disconnected!

I am going to enjoy my weekend. School is ridiculous and I need a BREAK! Off to create....Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH DEB! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WANTING TO PARTICIPATE! You are PERFECT for this because you can create so many GORGEOUS ideas that exude your SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE CHARM!

I have you on my list with your link. BRAVO! HAVE A BLAST and I will contact all y'all soon....bises!! Anita

MY Creative Brightside said...

so cute great job!!

Mo said...

Oh yes, I am loving this kit! The green looks so gorgeous here! As always, beautiful work!

Theresa said...

don't ya love when things come together.. =) fabulous layout. that kit is awesome.

The Wallace Family said...

Love the yellow on the green it really pops!! Great layout Deb:)

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely layout!

Callista said...

soo beautiful. Love that green paper it totally makes the pictures pop! Hope things are going well Send me a text when you have time and let me know how you and your family are doing. The hubby got a new job, hopefully my turn is next.