Sunday, May 29, 2011

~* MeRmAiD FeVeR *~


We're all "mermaid crazy" here getting ready for Ava's 8th birthday party next weekend! I've already started decorating! Yes, it takes me a week! Here are just a few fun favors I'll have for the mermaids... starfish wands, seashell filled pouches and "fish in a bag" soaps (for the mermen!!!) Thanks to the talented etsy artists who made these! I'm still unable to leave comments on a few of your blogs....so hopefully blogger issues will get resolved soon. Hope everyone is doing great. Happy Memorial Day everyone. Thank you so much to our military families - we appreciate ALL you do for us.
xOxO

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh these are just AWESOME!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! I loveeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

Another year has already passed ~ WOW!! Everything is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see more!

zandra said...

Oh, these are sooo adorable. I want to come....lol Can't wait to see the rest of it. ;o)
Hugz, Z

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Deb,

I love all the seaside goodies and what fun for a birthday party. Wishing your daughter a very happy birthday.

Happy week
Carolyn

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow I really really love this stuff!!! I even showed my hubby! So creative - awesome!!! xo

P.S. Finally seen Alice in Wonderland! :D

Lorraine said...

WOW you are so brilliant and generous and talented and artistic, would I look out of place at the girls' party...love the delicious mermaid presents you will give, you are so ingenuous and wonderful, and I hope your daughter has the greatest party, ever AND I know she knows how special her mom is....

Julie said...

Hiya Honey,
I hope your daughter has the best birthday ever, those favours and wands look amazing. Have you got room for one more guest - I promise I'll be quiet :) :)
Thank you for your beautiful comments on my blog.
I miss you too, family life keeps me away from my wonderful hobby, Oscar is not great when it comes to bedtime [which is my crafty time], fingers crossed he'll get himself into a routine soon.
Love to you - Ju xxxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DESRST!!!! THIS IS SPECTACULAR! But is seemed to have missed this post and I saw on my blog roll that you have another title for you newest post....but this party was a hit, I AM SURE! LOVE THAT WAND!!!! Sprinkles of joy to you my friend, Anita

allyson joy said...

wow deb - how amazing and magical this already looks!!! you have talent amd beauty dripping from your bones,, love all the details you added,,
{xoxo}