Tuesday, May 10, 2011

~* GoTh GiRl*~ Pink Ninjas "Scarlet Begonias" kit

The Pink Ninjas have come up with another exciting kit this month. What I love most about the "Scarlet Begonias" kit is that it is so versatile, I can switch it up from a "soft & elegant" layout to "dark & gothic" layout....and that's pretty cool for one kit! Using the pretty black cabochon rose, acrylic flowers and Maya Road red and black flowers in the kit, I created this gothic bouquet! I topped it off with 3 tiny yellow rosebuds, some red tulle and sparkly pipe cleaners for stems. Don't be afraid of the black roses...there is a ton of things you can do with them. Halloween is right around the corner!
I added the pretty black and white pleated polka dot ribbon to tie around my bouquet and topped it off with the sparkly black apple skull accent! And lastly, the Thickers "Rainboots" letter stickers included in the kit just pop off the page. Love that yellow, it matches all the papers in this kit perfectly! You can purchase "Scarlet Begonias" for $30 on etsy.

xOxO

12 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is just gorgeous!

Julie said...

How fab, those blooms are gorgeous [I only wish I could use them more on my little boy layouts]
You look great in the photo.
Hope you had a super Mothers Day. In the U.K we celebrated it a few weeks ago, my little ones spoiled me with cute pictures, kisses and cuddles - ~I had a great day :)
Take Care Hun xxxx

AmyLynne said...

Wowwy, I love, love, love this layout!! So creative to make the bouquet.......and the picture of you is just stunning! <3

Sammye Jo said...

Aren't you just crazy fabulous :) Thought about you while watching r NFL Draft!! :)

Great LO!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo COOL Deb! I love love love that photo of you, the flowers and the way you did the ribbon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB! Look at you! Oh how gorgeous you are! The bluebird and other things are being packed and shipped on Friday night dearest; my after school meetings keep me well after the post office closes!!! AHHHH! I can't wait for the last day of school!

BISOUS, Anita

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous LO sweet friend....I LOVE IT!!!! Look at you all sexy!!!!

I adore those flowers.....what a great color combo!!!

Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!!!

LOVE you and sending you lots of smiles!!! :-)

Sweet Escape said...

Holey Moley miss deb!!! You are seriously insanely talented!!! ILOVE this!! I live how your pages have so much dimension!!! Your such a rad pink ninja!!!

Karen said...

You know how to have such fun with your supplies (& in life!) Deb! :> Love that you're sharing both sides this kit can go. And those are PIPECLEANERS??!!! Guess I need to check out that old school supply...apparently, it has new school applications! :>

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Hey Goth Girl! This is pretty awesome. And don't you look so cute in that witch hat! Goth looks good on you! xoxo Theresa

Theresa said...

i love this.. that bouquet, just fabulous and i love the photo of you.. =)

The Wallace Family said...

Only you would think to add pipe cleaners to a layout and make them look amazing! I love love this layout and the bouquet is so cute! Your awesome:)