Tuesday, May 24, 2011

" Faith is the bird who feels the light....

...when the dawn is still dark." - Rabindranath Tagore This quote describes my dear friend Anita of Castles Crowns and Cottages perfectly. Besides being artistic and a gifted writer, Anita has a beautiful heart. She surprised me with this gorgeous book she created filled with her writings. On my mantle I have it displayed alongside the pretty bird wand that I was lucky enough to win from her. If you get a chance, please visit her blog. She's doing a Paris link party this Saturday and you won't want to miss it! Merci beaucoup mon amie! Such a special gift, and I will treaure it always!

xOxO

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is gorgeous!!!! What a wonderful gift!!!!

Sorry I missed your call...you will not believe this..but we had a fire at the house and life is in chaos again!!! I think I am ready to throw the towel in and put this place on the market!!!!

Love you and thank you for loving me!!!

The Average Jay said...

WOW! The book is beautiful and the pictures came out great. You are one lucky girl.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! What a beautiful gift, Deb. I know you will cherish it always. Thanks for sharing Anita's link - I think I shall pop on over for a visit. Enjoy the weekend! xo Theresa

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Oh that is wonderful! You deserve it dear one. Sending love and blessings.

Georgia Visacri said...

Deb, that is gorgeous!! you're so lucky!

Have a great weekend ;-)

Emily said...

You are a lucky girl, winning the beautiful book from Anita. I'm sure the writing inside is as beautiful as the outside. I'm visiting you from Castles Crowns and Cottages.
Hope your holiday weekend is lovely......

~Emily
The French Hutch

Classic Style Blog said...

oh this is gorgeous !! great party :)) and congrats for winnig the book :)) please visit my Paris Party Post //Marie

2amscrapper said...

beautiful book! thanks for the visit!

Lorraine said...

I can see why it is etheral and lovely, you deserve it m'dear

Splenderosa said...

Thank you for visiting my day in Paris. We all have such different point of view, but they are all wonderful. Where are you in Texas. I live in Houston, a native.
Sending love....