Wednesday, April 6, 2011

~* Pink Ninjas - Wonderful Life *~


the icing on the cake!

I have designed a few cake layouts in the past and they have always been fun to create. Awhile back I purchased an adorable Marie Antoinette "Let them eat cake" kit from Laura McCollough of A Kiss on the Chic. Her friend had made some pretty wood cakes for these kits. I loved the embellished standing cake that Laura made and it inspired me for this layout. I traced her cake onto patterned paper, used some pop dots for dimension and embellished it with


the Pink Ninjas Wonderful Life scrapbooking kit which can be purchased on etsy for $30 here! The Pink Ninjas have 2 awesome guest designers this month: Georgia Keays and Dina Wakely! So please check out the Pink Ninja Addicts blog this month to see their creations!

xOxO

9 comments:

The Average Jay said...

Good for once I am the first to say BE-U-TI-FUL. Your the best!

Jay Jay

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS girl! I love love love love that photo and loving the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning precious one! THE COLORS ARE PERFECT FOR A CAKE DESIGN!!! And you my dear, how is everything going????

I am off to work, but have a splendid day creating and unpacking!! Anita

Jocelyn said...

Oh Deb...this one turned out PERFECT!!!! Love the cake....and all the perfect little goodies!!! You ROCKED IT girlie!!!

Great kits...I will check them out!!!

Wishing you a great one!!! Have some test results finally...I will call or text you!!!

Karen said...

Oh so cute! As always, I love your layered embellished touches!! You know how to light that birthday cake on fire!! :>

Faerie Moon Creations said...

That's just too cute, Deb! :) Love the color scheme. :) Theresa

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB DEAREST! YOU are the sweet one! And yes, I look forward to when you are ready to take pictures of your home! I bet you have much to do still. WE are just about done, with the exception of one heavy, plaster frieze to hang over the arched doorway and the exposed beams, but the main room is done. Ruben's office looks fabulous. Have a calming weekend, enjoying what you LOVE TO DO!!! How are you feeling, better? I HOPE SO!!! Anita

2amscrapper said...

Hi Deb! This is adorable!

Callista said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! xoxo