Saturday, April 30, 2011

~* a magical bluebird wand *~

I am continually inspired by so many of you. And over the years, I'm honored that I've gotten to know quite a few of you personally. One of these precious friends I am grateful for is Anita from Castles Crowns and Cottages. Anita always touches my heart through her inspirational blogposts. Anita is a French teacher who has a gift of using beautiful imagery combined with her natural gift of writing to create inspirational, powerful messages every week. Besides being a gifted writer, Anita is an amazing artist. She created this gorgeous bluebird wand for a giveaway. I am thrilled to say that it is on it's way to my home! Anita, now I have a piece of you in my studio to inspire me!! I am so happy to have this wand - she's already been magical and I haven't even got her yet! We all could use a magic wand to keep us smiling!!
Merci Beaucoup mon amie!
xOxO

15 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OHH DEB!!!! I AM THRILLED TO BE FEATURED ON YOUR BLOG, but I am equally excited to know that you won, that you appreciate it, and that the magic has already touched you...that is making my day dear, dear friend. THE DRAW WAS MEANT TO BE...TO GO TO YOU! How perfect is that.....much love and thank YOU so much!!!! Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am sooooo happy for you, little darling, the house the giveaway. I am lucky to know your sweet light! Blessings.

ramsam said...

What a gorgeous prize! Thanks for the link, I am going to check out her blog right now.

The Average Jay said...

That is one beautiful work of art. I don't think you should keep in in your studio, but out in the family room for all of us to enjoy.

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

That's very pretty. Lucky you.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a lovely lovely gift! Anita is very talented. I've seen her posting here often (she is always first!). Thank you for introducing her and her talents! xoxo Theresa

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is stunning and how lucky are you!!!! What a talented artist ANITA is....

It will look beautiful in your new home!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhh WOW WOW WOW!! Lucky you!! That is AMAZING!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Theresa said...

wow!!! how beautiful. I'm sure it will be perfect in your scrap space. love the colors. =)

Callista said...

gorgeous!! you are one lucky lady! xoxo

Lorraine said...

Oh so lovely...indeed,
ps I've opened a garage sales blog just to showcase my treasures :)

2amscrapper said...

Hi Deb! Just caught up with all of your April posts--beautiful art, amazing new home--you are one busy lady!

Georgia Visacri said...

Wow! that is GORGEOUS, Deb, you're lucky!!
I'm off to check out Anita's blog!!

I love the photos of your new house, that bathroom is fantastic! Wish you all the best in the new home!! xo

pinkglitterfae said...

Wow,what a gorgeous prize! you are very lucky Deb, and I hope it brings you much inspiration.

thanks for dropping by my blog earlier. Believe me, if I can do art journaling, you can as well....it's definitely not something that comes naturally for me, so I had to take a couple of workshops, but there are tons of videos on Youtube that can get you started.
I think you should give it a try
xoxo
betty

Karen said...

The peeps in blogland are great....including you! :> And a wand that is beautiful and spreads a little magic through the house? Perfect!! :>