Saturday, April 2, 2011

~* CaRRiE's creations from PiNkAdOO! *~

I was admiring my friend Carrie's digital layouts from Pinkadoo and she was sweet enough to offer to make some digital layouts of my kids for me! I am so intrigued with digital scrapbooking because it is something that I definitely cannot do! Carrie is very talented. I came across her etsy store a couple of years ago and fell in love with her creations. She was the one who got me started with ATC making. Now she has found her niche with digital scrapbooking and I am so happy for her! She recently became a creative team member for Creative Victorian Designs. If you love digital scrapbooking, please check out Carrie's creations on her blog. Her work is beautiful. And she is a sweetheart!!!!
Thank you Carrie!!!! ~* i l-o-v-e these! *~

xOxO

10 comments:

Karen said...

Oh so fabulously sweet! And so very nice of Carrie. :> Annnnndddd...of coure, adding your cute kidlets to it will always amp up the fantastic factor!

ann said...

These are so sweet....Like you I can't do digi :(

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! these are gorgeous!! How sweet of her to make these for you!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning precious! I see all is well in your workshop and the kids look fabulous! How are they taking to the new digs? I can't wait to see some pictures! I bet you have it impeccably put together!!! HAVE A FUN WEEK!! Anita

Jocelyn said...

Oh My Goodness...these are beautiful!!!

I have never tried digital....I have a hard enough time with paper and glue!!! :-)

You have the most beautiful children...but what else could be expect with two hot parents!!!

Wishing you a great one girlfriend...So glad we got to talk last week!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wallace Family said...

absolutely adorable!! Oh and girl I am sure you could do digital scrapbooking!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

These are just fabulous, Deb! What a sweet gift. Carrie did a great job. :) Theresa

pinkglitterfae said...

I think you should try digital scrapbooking too, it is an intriguing art form. I would love to try it myself, if only I could have a few extra hours in the day, lol!
the pages are wonderful though, Carrie is talented!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Just had to stop by and send love and wishes for a grand day! Blessings.

Georgia Visacri said...

oooooh, your friend is very talented, Deb, both her pages are beautiful!

Love your blog, congrats on joining the Pink Ninja Addicts!

xo