Friday, February 11, 2011

~* Sketches4Cards - the latest iPhone app! *~

Once again I've had the pleasure of using a sketch from the talented Anam Stubbington to create a card for her latest iPhone app: Sketches4Cards! This is the third app release for Anam! She is an amazing artist who also designs for Prima, My Minds Eye, and Twisted Sketches. For my "Hi there" card, I used the adorable "Glitter in the Air" Pink Ninjas January kit!
The Sketches4Cards full version is available for $4.99 and has 104 awesome sketches plus 12 free sketches! Anam just made it easy to create beautiful cards. And just in time for Valentine's Day! Click on the logo above for more info! Congrats to Anam for another wonderful app!
"Because we've all had that panic when we want to make a card and have no idea where to start!" - Anam Stubbington
xOxO

13 comments:

ramsam said...

I loe my scrapbook app! You do a fabulous job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that little birdie...and thanks for the love today my friend... I love you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

terri k said...

Such a cute card!! Off to check out the new card app!

The Mama Monkey said...

Ah Deb, this is so cute! I love the colors you used! So springy!!

Paper Paradise said...

Love it , what a great take on the sketch! Sue x

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB MY DEAR! I have been SOOOOOOOO busy on my day off yesterday, trying to get the room ready for photos for today's blog post, but I probably won't post until tomorrow! WOW, it is coming along so beautifully. How are you? How is that feeling you were having? LET ME KNOW! BISES, Anita

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous......Love this one!!!!

Wishing you a great one...Hope you are feeling better!!!

Lorraine said...

it' s always exciting when you post something new, I never know what marvel you'll show, thanks Deb

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

I really want an iphone, but I'm getting a netbook instead. I don't have the $ for the monthly payments with an iphone or ipad. There are great though.

Melanie Stanczyk said...

So cute, love the birdie and flowers.

Hope you are doing well!

Lorraine said...

Oh Deb, thanks for giving so much fun and beauty

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Hi Deb, this card is awesome! I LOVE that sweet little bird. :) Great job! Theresa xoxo

Tracey said...

Cute cute cute, you did such a fabby job with the sketch and what a cooooool app, love it xxx