Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~*LoVe fOOl*~ pink ninjas - Ninja in the Spotlight! Save 15% on kits!

I love the Pink Ninja girls!
Ally & Nely have the best taste when it comes to putting together unique kits that are always "Fun, Filled, Frilly, & Fabulous!" I have bought a lot of their kits in the past, and these kits never stay 'untouched' in my stash for long. So when I was asked to be one of their guest designers for February, I was pretty damn ecstatic!
My kit "love fool" rocKs and is perfect for my favorite holiday, Valentine's Day! It has beautiful papers, pretty Maya Road florals, Hambly turquoise lace rubons and the cutest Hello Kitty cabochon accent pieces ever! LOVE!!!
This Valentine's Day trinket box and "i love you" layout are two of the five projects I designed with this adorable kit. I'll be sharing the rest in the next couple of weeks.
You can purchase the ~*love fool*~ kit here in the Pink Ninja Addicts etsy shop! And the Pink Ninjas are having a special going on through Valentine's Day. Save 15% off your order when you enter the code ninjalove!!
Special thanks to the Pink Ninjas for the spotlight!
xOxO
"Ninja Deb"

~* photographs by Images by Amaryah *~

18 comments:

Callista said...

great layout and cute box!!

zandra said...

Wow, your kids are getting so big. they grow up fast. Great layout.
Hugz, Z

allyson joy said...

so - so - SO excited to have my girl as a ninja this month!!! yay!!! can't wait to share all your projects on our blog,,, they're amazing!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
{xoxo}

ramsam said...

So cute!
Wanted to tell you I bought the app for my iPad, and I love it! I so enjoy just looking through all your pages. They are great!

Emily said...

Wow!! How awesome girl!! That layout is soooooooo gorgeous, and I know you will ROCK the kit!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH BOY! Look at those glittering sparkiling jewels in BLUE! And to top it off, I so love brother and sister together. Oh dearest Deb, they are so beautiful. You MUST be proud. And tell me about your progress..what is going on???? Anita

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Deb...these are perfect!!! You rocked that awesome kit!!!

What great colors and details!!! ME LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Have a great one!!!

Lorraine said...

adorable your blog just cheers me right up I love everything you show and share so nicely, your kids are adorable ;) and your inner child also lol

Karen said...

Both the box & layout are singing sweet embellished music, Deb!!! You are the queen of the fabulous accents and I always love seeing what you do with them! :>

Nancy said...

How exciting! this is outstanding!!! always adore your detail work!!!! complete gorgeousness...looking forward to your next creations!!!!

Mo said...

Congrats! Oh man, I'm a fool in love with this kit!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooooo to the Hooooooooooooooo! CONGRATS BABE!! You totally deserve this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these! You are SIMPLY AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sweet Escape said...

So EXCITING to have you as our ninja this month!! Love your projects!! so pretty!!

Cris said...

You rocked this kit to the nines girlfriend! LOVE the layering and dimension going on here. You're awesome Deb!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations, Deb! That's excellent news!!! :) Looks like you're having a blast already - your designs from the kits are so pretty!!! Theresa

That's Who I Am said...

Super cute girl!! Love the box so stinkin cute and your babies are even cuter!! Way to go and I hope you are doing well:)

Chantal said...

Wow you have sure ACED this kit!!! Love what you've done here! Thanks for your comment on my blog - I've been meaning to "visit" you but - well basically I've been a bit busy (yeah yeah, excuses, excuses!) lol! :D

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB DARLIN'! Oh it is always super COMPLETE when you come to visit with me...I so enjoyed corresponding with you and please fill me in on any developments that come up on that "pain".....and the house stuff! May LOVE ABOUND in your heart and home dearest! BISOUS, Anita