Wednesday, December 1, 2010

~* tHe FoUr DaYs Of ChRiStMaS with eRiKa tAyLoR *~ Day Three


On the third day of Christmas
Erika Taylor designed for me
This golden shimmering gift box
Two stunning tags
and a gorgeous pInK and spArKlY Christmas tree!!!
Erika took a recycled tea tin and made it into this pretty gift box using the Shopping Fever scrapbooking theme kit and an animal print Rhinestone Sheet from the Paris Hilton Creativty Collection. We're so excited to have Erika guest designing with the line once again.
She'll be featured all week at Paris Creativity on Facebook!

7 comments:

Chantal said...

Wow this is fantastic!!! Great idea!!! And I love to recycle too! :D

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU are brilliant. This is absolutely darling!!!!!! If I had time I would do the 12 days of Christmas, but YIKES! I CAN'T KEEP UP! HAVE A SUPER DAY DEAR ONE! Anita

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful....now you have me looking at a couple tins I have sitting in the closet!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Erika rocks! period. I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Hi Deb! This box is just fantastic! Erika is so talented. :) Thanks for sharing. :) Theresa

Karen said...

What a fab little box!! Always love seeing something a little 3D & altered on up! :>

Lorraine said...

one of my favorites forsure, it's gorgeous