Tina McDonald used the Rock Star Diva scrapbooking theme kit from the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection to create these pretty pendant ornaments for her tree! And she was nice enough to share a tutorial on how to make them! Girls of all ages will have fun making these custom ornaments for their trees! Moms and daughters- it's time to get creative!!
1. Cut 2 strips of paper 1 1/2 inches X 12 inches.
2. Run one side of each through a border punch.
3. Using a stylus, score the papers at 1/4 or 1/2 inch intervals. I determine this depending on the border punch I use.
4. Fold the paper into an accordian.
5. I adhered the two pieces together using Helmar's Premium Craft Glue. Glue the other sides together as well to make one big circle.
6. Turn paper on it's side to create a circle as shown.
7. Adhere a small punched circle to the front and back of this circle.
8. Embellish as desired.
9. I added Stickles to the folds to create a beautiful shimmer to the ornaments.
10. Tie on a light string and you're ready to hang them on your tree!!
Special thanks to Tina for the awesome tutorial!
Check back on Friday for her last Christmas project!!!