Saturday, November 20, 2010

~* Sketches 2 Scrapbook - the App for Smart Phones is Here!! *~

It's here!!! The app for Sketches to Scrapbook is now available!!! Anam Stubbington has made it easy to have over a hundred sketches right at our fingertips! Click here to see some videos of the app! Whether you are attending a crop, at a craft store shopping, or just need some ideas in a hurry, you can grab your smart phone and you'll have more than enough inspiration to get you going!! The app is loaded with over one hundred sketches. (See the awesome samples above?) Best of all, it's so easy to navigate on! There are several search features to help you find exactly what you are looking for to create that perfect layout! Here are some of the beautiful layout examples that are included in the app:

And this is where you can purchase the app: Sketches 2 Scrapbook
I'm so thrilled to have 2 of my layouts in there inspired by Anam's beautiful sketches!! I'm unable to show them, but here are some sneakies of them!
All of the designers in this app are so talented, I'm very honored to be among them. And I am so excited for Anam! I hope this opens a lot of doors for her as she is so deserving!
Please visit the Sketches 2 Scrapbook Facebook page for some code giveaways this week!!!!!!!!

xOxO

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for letting me know it is out, I have the free version till I get paid.
xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooo cool!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cris C. said...

Wow - this is great! Thanks for the info Deb - and I love the sneakie peekie of your layouts! xoxo

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How fun is that??? Congrats to you and the other designers! Theresa

Karen said...

WOW! That is really cool! Now, if only I wasn't the last person left on earth without a smartphone!!! Sigh.

Even without a pretty, happy, shiny smartphone to pet...er, um, I mean use, I still am So looking forward to seeing what I am sure will be gorgeous layouts o' yours!! :>

Avitaion/Travel Expert said...

Just got the app on my Itouch so amazing to see your work on a apple device.

Good job

Love,
Your son

The Mama Monkey said...

So happy for you!! I can't wait to see your sketches on there! And I LOVE the app! I will need to add that one. Genius idea!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB! I was out all evening yesterday and missed this post, but is that YOUR LOVELY LITTLE PRINCESS in the black velvet with the little black crown sticker???? Well these layouts are exciting and so fun! THANK YOU FOR COMING TO VISIT WITH ME and NOW I UNDERSTAND THE POST ABOUT THE LITTLE BOY...I need to search your husband's blog for that one! How are you precious? We are waiting for the wood and the trusses to come in; we are chomping on the bit for this! HAPPY THANKSGIVING DEAREST! Anita

Maggi said...

Wow, that looks like a super useful app and you're a part of it! Congrats, that is awesome!

Vittle me this... said...

WOW, I can't believe there is an app for that!

Georgina said...

Thanks Deb! :) hope all is well with u! Happy thanksgiving! We are
Headed for las Vegas! My son is playing in a football tournament so we'll be
Celebrating Thanksgiving there!
I SO love your work!! You are truly talented! ;)

zandra said...

How cool! Happy Thanksgiving Deb to you and yours!
Hugz, Z

jacque4u2c said...

I am on my way to check it out and see if it is compatible with my phone