Thursday, November 4, 2010

~* PaRiS HiLtOn CrEaTiViTy at TuEsDaY MoRnInG sToReS*~ edited

The Paris Hilton Creativity Collection can now be found at Tuesday Morning stores! HuGe!!!
I just went to a Tuesday Morning here in Frisco today and they had the beautiful Paris Hilton scrapbook albums for only $7.99, Flowers and Lights paper pads for only $5.99 and a variety of rhinestone sheets and bling packs ranging from only $1.99 to $3.99! The rhinestone sheet shown above- $1.99!!! I bought a bunch of stuff! Guys, these would make awesome, sparkly stocking stuffers for our girls! And these prices for the quality is unbelievable! And if you don't have Tuesday Mornings near you, you can still purchase the collection at reduced prices on www.pariscreativity.com
xOxO

6 comments:

The Average Jay said...

I'm on my way over there now. Funny your in the car with me. LOL

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I HAVE ONE NOT FAR FROM ME! I must check this out! HEYA DEB!!!! Anita teeeeheeee, I see your husband's comment. What a trouper!!!

jacque4u2c said...

Wow that is cheap! I am going to have to go check it out-we have a couple here in town.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

We used to have a Tuesday Morning shop nearby, but no more. :( Congrats on having the chain carry the line. That is GREAT news!!!! Theresa

Karen said...

'First Commenter' ~ thanks for the giggle!

We have a Tuesday Morning & I always forget to go there...maybe this will get my derriere in gear to go check it out again (its been years!)! :>

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe...love hubby's comment! Have to check this out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)