Monday, November 1, 2010

~*Meet JaMiE CrIpPs, our Paris Hilton Creativity Collection Guest Designer!*~

This week I'm very happy to present designs from the talented Jamie Cripps, our featured Guest Designer with the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection! You may have seen her work as her designing resume is pretty huge and includes the following: Glue Dots, Creative Charms, Momenta, PK Glitz, Scrap Within Reach, Design Team Details, and ScrapbookPal.com. Jamie also teaches at her local scrapbooking store Scrap Tales! Check out her amazing blog Bits of Paper for loads of inspiration! (And grab her cute blog button while you're there!)
The first project Jamie created is an altered composition book using the Flowers and Lights patterned paper pad, dimensional stickers from the Shopping Fever scrapbooking theme kit and some rhinestone accents from one of the bling packs. As Jamie says, "Now what pre-teen girl wouldn't love this?"
Jamie's designs will be featured on the Paris Creativity Facebook page all week. To see more of the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection, visit www.pariscreativity.com
xOxO

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo! I love love love love Jamie's work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

MrsETaylor said...

This is such a great card. Love that purse. And the background papers are TRES CHIC!!!!

Karen said...

Sparkles & bling galore!! Pre-teen?! I know a few wee ones who would love something so perfectly sparkly & pink too! :> Great to see Jamie Guest Designing here! :>

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HELLO DEAREST ONE! How does one get into such a profession where you can design, have fun, make great friends and make people so happy???!!!

DEB, YOU SWEET PERSON YOU! THANK YOU FOR THE KIND ENCOURAGEMENT and do you know that I just came home to find the builders here and there is a big hole in my yard!!!! THE MEN ARE STILL WORKING, but the weather is awesome, so they are going to do all the rest of the foundation work and tomorrow as well....laying down concrete blocks. I think that after all that is done, the actual FRAMING CAN GO UP! YOWSA!!! Thank you dear friend for hoping with me. I know your day will come as well, and you are going to be living life well in Florida!

KEEP ME IN THE KNOW!!! MUCH LOVE, Anita

That's Who I Am said...

Very very cute. Love the idea of using this line to make notebooks and I am sure there are some teens out there that would love that idea as well!! I need to start a scrapbooking club at school lol with the fifth graders they would love doing these things I am sure of it:)

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH so pretty!!!! Love!!!!!

One of these days...I promise..I will complete something with the goodies you sent me..

I am such a bad scrapbooker!!! :-(

Love you and want you to move right here beside me...OK!!!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I know...I am backtracking. Jamie's work is lovely and elegant. Great choice for guest designer! Congrats, Jamie! Theresa