Tuesday, November 2, 2010

~* CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS SF GiAnTs!!! *~

on winning their very first World Series!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!
Isn't this fan precious? I love her! I saw her on television last night celebrating in Union Square after the game!!
And I love this guy "The Freak," Tim Lincecum, who pitched an amazing game again last night. I'm so happy for the fans in my beautiful hometown who've waited so long for this title! And congratulations to the Texas Rangers for their awesome year and first World Series appearance.

(Now if only the 49ers can get it into gear!)

xOxO

photos courtesy of FOX,zimbio.com

7 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

Awww, cute pic! you are never too old to party hearty, lol!
Congrats on your team winning, I remember when my team won (many years ago, lol!) it was such a thrill! especially when you've followed a team for years
xoxo
betty

Blondie said...

Hey Deb! Great post honey! I have been out of the loop a bit with being sick and all. Hope you are doing well! Kori xoxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YEAH DEB! Isn't that lady in Orange just darling? I WANT TO LIVE LONG AND KEEP CHEERING!!! Enjoy a fabulous evening! Anita

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!! Now too bad your title didn't say NY Giants! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen said...

YAY Giants!!! Its been crazy insane in the Bay Area, but in a good way! Well, except for there being almost no trick or treaters, literally, as we have SOOOO much Halloween candy left over. Every house we went to had the game on, so we didn't miss a bit while I was out with the kids on Sunday.

Wish my grandfather was still alive to see their win. He was a HUGE Giants fan and used to listen to all the games that weren't on the tube on an old radio. For his 80th bday, my aunts got him a Giants baseball shaped & themed hat cake and we lit it with all 80 candles for him to blow out...now there was some smoke! :>:>

As for the Niners, well at least you won against the Broncos and apparently, you now have a new quarterback.....third string to starter....and not Smith!! :>

The Mama Monkey said...

Yays! Our Christmas wish came true! :) And there is light with the 9ers...a girl can dream!!

2amscrapper said...

glad to see postings from you again!