Saturday, October 30, 2010

~* NoVeMbEr GuEsT DeSiGnErS *~

It's been awhile since we've had guest designers with the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection. But with the holidays nearing, I am so excited to be able to showcase three very talented ladies who will present their beautiful designs with the line during the month of November. Starting this Monday, Jamie Cripps will be our featured guest designer. Following her, we'll present designs from Shelly Hein-Simmons. And for our finale, our last featured guest designer of the month who I am so grateful shared her talent for us once again is Erika Taylor!!! And some news about the line, it is now available at Tuesday Morning stores!! So with the line available for purchase in this retail chain in America now, I hope you can check it out! This collection is such a great introduction for our girls to the world of scrapbooking!! Give them a gift that they can use to create sparkly memories. And grab something for yourself! We can never have enough bling and pretty papers in our crafting stash, right?
See you on Monday with designs from Jamie!
xOxO

8 comments:

Julie said...

Hiya Hun,
How's everything going, have you now moved into your new home or are you still in the process.
I hope everything is going well.
Lots of love to you - Ju xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB!!!!! YOU ARE BACK!!! I haven't seen any new posts, so I hope I haven't missed anything! Oh dear, it is so good to see you! I have been swamped with work and TIRED that I can barely keep up with things. I took a nap today, and I really needed to force myself to do it. But what a lovely surprise to see you again my friend. Florida is on the horizon, I know it. You have come to the middle of the road, and there is no stopping anything! Our building project, something that we have been waiting for in the time span of about 10 years is FINALLY GOING TO HAPPEN THIS MONDAY! It seemed as if it would never happen, but it is finally going to come to pass. Your new home will come. I am so delighted to hear from you dear one; thank you ever so much for coming to visit today. Have a peaceful evening dear Deb, Anita

Faerie Moon Creations said...

You are back...hurray! Can't wait to see the creations from your featured designers. :) It will be fun. Theresa

Mo said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see what they create!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hi love!! I have missed you!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the gdt's you have lined up!! How the settling in going??? :):):):):):) Love you girl...happy Halloween! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello again precious one! I came by yesterday, but I am not sure that you got my comment. Oh, how I am so looking forward to hearing about your new home....when it comes. It will, I know it! THANK YOU FOR COMING BY AGAIN AND YOU ARE IN MY HEART!!! Anita

Chantal said...

G'day! Thanks for your visit today! I hope you are happy in your new home! How exciting! You know, I really have to get my hands on one of those Paris packs. They look so pretty!!!

Karen said...

Wooooooohooooooooo!!!! SOOO glad to see you back!! I know life sometimes has its own agenda, but I'm still glad to see you here too!! :>:>

And thank you SOO much for your Very kind words on my post regarding continuing to speak during the Communication Shutdown today. Watch out....your twitter stream just might get flooded with #AutismShoutOut & #ASDay tweets! :>:>

Yay for your Guest Designers too!