Sunday, August 15, 2010

~* Meet Erika Taylor, our Guest Designer for the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection!*~

I am very excited to present the talented Erika Taylor as this week's Guest Designer for the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection!! Erika has an impressive scrapbooking resume designing for: Frantic Stamper, Magistical Memories, Bombshell Stamps, Helmar Adhesives, Nikki Sivils, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Urban Swank, Gauche Alchemy, and Raise the Bar! Needless to say, her work is amazing and I loved what she did with this collection! I'll be showing Erika's designs all this week on the Paris Creativity Facebook page, but here's a look at one of the adorable projects Erika made using paper from the Flowers and Lights patterned paper pad and some bling from the collection!!!!!

How cute is that?
I can't wait to show the rest of Erika's work using the My New BFF scrapbooking theme kit!! In the meantime, check out her awesome blog Ink Cut & Fold to see more of her designs!
To see all of the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection, please visit
And come follow Paris Creativity on Twitter here!
xOxO

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Erika! Love the blinged out frame!! Talk about getting your sparkle on!! :>

Deb, did ya notice that we won our first preseason game?! :>:>:>

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Deb dearest....how do people do it? There is such a mystery to how people can get paper and glitter to look so GREAT!!!!! Beautiful wares my dear...I hope each day is inching you towards your goal.....Enjoy this lovely day!!! MILLE BISOUS, Anita

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee Erika's work and loveeeeeeeeeeeee this wall hanging!! Sooooooooo much yummy BLING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Theresa said...

Hello Erika. this is fantastic. Great frame.

MrsETaylor said...

Thank you so much Karen, Julie and Theresa. I'm so excited to be representing Paris Creativity. Hope you all love my work. stop by my blog too when you have a moment.

♥zoe♥ said...

Hi to Erika and sweetie Deb!!!
Hi BFF and hello Erika! Nice to meet you!
Aww....this earth has so many talented people how amazing and not to mention my BFF too!!! Erika's bling frame is so beautiful and the little details it's way too cute♥
I started back doing some craft recently and gosh I missed my stuff so much:)
Praying for you girl hope everything going smooth and easy for you by the way I will mail out your goodies tomorrow*teehee* excited♥

xoxo
Zoe

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congrats to Erika! Love her glitzy frame. :) You always select such fabulous talents. Theresa

True :) said...

Wowzers! What a beautiful blinged out frame!
I have been a fan of Erika's work for quite some time now!
Hugs,
True :D