Wednesday, August 18, 2010

~* 4 sPaRkLiNg BFF CaRdS - Paris Hilton Creativity Collection *~


I'm so excited to show these four beautiful cards that were created by the talented
Erika Taylor, our Paris Hilton Creativity Collection Guest Designer.
Erika designed these using the My New BFF scrapbooking theme pack, patterned paper from the Flowers and Lights paper pad and some bling from the collection. I love her awesome layering on each of them!
To see more of the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection, please go to:
And now there is free shipping with any purchase over $25! (US and Canada)
Now that's hot!
xOxO

12 comments:

Sparkle said...

These are just darling!

Jocelyn said...

How adorable!!!! I love these!!! Great line!!!!

Karen said...

The line works fantastically for cards! :> All that pink & bling has a wee girl & I smiling! :>

BabyBokChoy said...

These are seriuosly sparkling gorgeous!!! wow!!!

jacque4u2c said...

These are AWESOME!

Leanne said...

These are totally adorable Deb, she certainly rocked this collection perfectly.

xx Leanne xx

PS I always have time to visit my friends honey :-)

MrsETaylor said...

You are all so stinkin sweet. Thank you so much for the compliments. This line was wonderful to work with.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning, Deb! Beautiful work as always.....your guest designers always show such style and diversity....I still need to learn how to balance out the amount of embellishments...that only takes practice! SCHOOL STARTS SOON! AHHHHH! Wishing you SUCCESS and a peaceful start to the school year for your kids. Peace and love to you, Anita

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How lovely these are! Erika did some beautiful work. That flower is so lovely. The line is great. Thanks for sharing these creations, Deb! Theresa

Lorraine said...

you lovely lady, I would in a second, but the cats take priority, I have to feed them ;)Still I can loook and dream, 'sides I have this gorgeous journal where I can pour all my feelings in ;)

Georgina said...

oh I love these!! it's all about BLING,BLING,BLING...
hope all is well Miss Texas ;)