Thursday, June 24, 2010

to my 49ers friend Siobhan, ThAnK YoU!

No, it's not football season yet, but it's getting closer! Most of you know I am passionate about football, especially the 49ers. A lot of you are football fans and I love that! Today I want to give special thanks to a fellow 49ers faithful friend (and very talented artist) Siobhan of Adventures from the Monkey Hut, who surprised me with some beautiful gifts yesterday. Siobhan makes beautiful cards. In fact, 3 of her cards are being published in the Summer 2010 edition of Just Cards! Siobhan sent me this awesome throwback Jerry Rice jersey that I'm wearing! I ADORE it! I didn't have a Jerry jersey!! Now my wardrobe is complete!
And on top of that, she sent me these beautiful 49ers personalized straps!!!!! These are so cool! Siobhan, I don't even have the words to express my thanks to you... actually, I can't thank you enough. I wish you were closer so we could watch (and yell at) our team together!
This couldn't have come at a better time either. I was just in the ER a couple of days ago with strange abdominal spasms and a sprained back! So what a nice surprise. I know I've been MIA, and if you haven't heard from me, that's why! I'm in some serious pain, (can ya see me grimacing here!) but things could be worse! Hope ALL of you are having a great week!
Go 49ers !!!!
xOxO

21 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What great gifts for you! You look so proud wearing that shirt. :) I do count you among some of my great friends that I've made here in "blogland." So very happy we met! Enjoy your thoughtful gifts! Theresa

Jocelyn said...

Wow how awesome...what a great friend and you soooooo deserve these goodies!!!

You look HOT Miss Deb....

Please take care of yourself....and take IT EASY....that an order!!!

Love ya girlie!!!

Jenn said...

woo hoo for 49er fans!! :D

zandra said...

I know how you love your football, Deb! You look fabulous in it! ;o)
Have a great weekend.
Hugz, Z

Sammye Jo said...

How sweet!!!!!!!!! Speaking of football did you see where my Brett talked to the media today? LOL. You know I have to throw his name out there!!! Take care of yourself girl!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! How cool are those and HOW HOT are U!?!?!??!!??!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your presents!!!! And I hope U feel better my love! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Georgina said...

OMGosh... ER?! yikes... hope you are all better now.. :(
LOVE this picture of u in the jersey... you are a HOTTIE!!!! ;)

Sherry Goodloe said...

Those ARE special gifts for a huge football fan!

Sorry to hear that you have been in so much pain sweetie :( Here are some gentle hugs and kisses x o x o
from me to you!

Silver Strands said...

Deb you look so, so cute in that picture! I think it should always be football season for you :)
oxox
Denalee

Lorraine said...

Gifts from artists to artists is very impressive ;)

The Average Jay said...

You look great.

Lisa Howard said...

Oh no! What's up with the pain? Have they figured out what's causing it? Did they give you some "fun" meds to ease the pain? Hope it is nothing serious and you feel better soon.

What a cool gift! I'm not sure how I missed the fact you are such a football fan. I knew you enjoyed football but not to this extent. I think that is awesome! I'm a big football fan too but I prefer college football. Fall Saturdays are THE best!

Take care of yourself and feel better soon! xoxo -L

TxScrapAddict said...

What awesome, thoughtful gifts! A wonderful gesture! I hope you get to feeling better soon!! Thanks for the vote xoxoxo :-)!!!

Callista said...

FEEL BETTER!!!!!!
You are soo darn cute!
Now take it easy!

Sparkle said...

These are so fab!

Blondie said...

Lucky!!! I want one for my team! I've missed you Deb! Glad to see you're doing well honey. Hope to keep in touch more this summer. Have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

2amscrapper said...

Be well!!!!!! and what great surprises from your friend to help boost your spirits!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh Deb! I am so sorry you are on the DL! (Seriously though...I hope they find out what is wrong soon...)

I am thrilled you liked the goodies! We must plan to meet up IRL one day at a game!! So many fond memories of going to games when I was in High School...back with Joe and Dwight! What a great era...one day, we will reign once again! Until then, all the cool kids will still love the 49ers! ;)

Rainbow said...

I love the shirt Debbie!! and these are beautiful goodies!!
Hugs
Lidia

Karen said...

OH crud!! I'm reading your blog backwards here and didn't realize your back was more than an ache..........OUCH!!! Again, hope it heals up pronto!!!!

YOU look great in that um, hmmmm, uh.......oh goodness....well, I'll just go with Jerry's old rags (told ya....soft spot for Jerry...not necessarily his team!)! And that was REALLY great of Siobhan!!

(I am going to start thinking you two are teaming up against me....she's given me equal flak for my Hawk love! LOL!!! :>)

The Average Jay said...

You could hike me a football anytime you want. You look great in the shirt. That was to nice of her. There are some great people on this blog.