Monday, June 21, 2010

~* Pinky's JeT SeT TrAvEl flip album - Paris Creativity *~

I am always 'wowed' by my ultra talented friend and fellow DT girl Pinky! She made the cutest Jet Set Travel flip album with the Jet Set Life scrapbooking theme kit from the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection! Here are just a few pages, but you can see the entire album at her blog:

What a fun project for girls to make for their travel memories! I actually want this album for myself! Pinky also designs for Clear Scraps, and they are currently having a blog hop, so make sure you stop by her blog and say hello!

Wishing everyone a sPaRkLiNg fabulous week!!!
To see the Paris Creativity collection, please go to www.pariscreativity.com
xOxO

17 comments:

TxScrapAddict said...

Pinky is Da Bomb! Love what she did with this album!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

This flip album is so much fun! I hope you have a beautiful and creative week, as well! :) Theresa

Silver Strands said...

I LOVE travel albums Deb - and yours are super fun. I love having a whole trip full of memories all in one place.
oxox
Denalee

Callista said...

how fun!

jazsutra said...

Hey there deb, i fail to view your work cox the picture did not appear but i will try again later. and tfs Pinky's project.it's awesome ;)

Sending you my love,jaz

icandy... said...

oh... that lined, *sparkly*, hot paper on the front is so eye-catching!!!
i could have used something like that yesterday ~ we just took bethany to meet her grandparents and she's staying for a couple of weeks. she could fill an album like that up in no time! ;)
LOVE YOU!!!
oxox

Pinky said...

Thanks for blogging about this and the hop! I am so excited, it was not my usual project but I love it more than my usual stuff LOL

2amscrapper said...

How fabby is this?!?!?!?!

zandra said...

What a great mini albums. One of my favorite things to make. ;o)
You girls rock this line.
Hugz,
Z

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Pinky rocked that mini!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lorraine said...

Such great fun, you know what I love about you and artists like you, namely little darling Icandy, is that you're always enjoying and inviting visitors to enjoy to enjoy blogs. That's cool!

PaperCameraScissor said...

Great job! I love seeing what the others have done because you all have different styles.

Jocelyn said...

Gavulous!!!! Pinky is Da Bomb!!!

Love ya girlie!!!

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

serious fabulousity here!!!! love it!! xoxo- sammye jo

jacque4u2c said...

TOTALLY ROCKIN'

Chantal said...

This is totally cool. I'd love one of those! Just have to start jet setting... lol. WTG Pinky!!! :D

Mo said...

pinky...sooo cool, i just stopped by her blog today and saw another mini...you guys rock!!!! i'm wanting to make a mini album now!!!