Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~* Posing for Paris - it's Audrey & Sookie! the Creativity Collection *~

I can't tell you what a pleasure it has been using your photos for my designs with the Paris Hilton line. I appreciate all of you so much as I am trying to show that this line is not only trendy and fun, but versatile as well. It can be used for all ages, even babies! The above layout features my dear friend Maggi's adorable little one, Audrey- better known to blogging friends as "Toot!" Audrey is a famous starlet now after appearing on America's Funniest Home Videos! I used the Shopping Fever and Born for Luxury kits to make her sparkly layout- and yes, it is never to young for glamour!

Then there is adorable Sookie, my friend Jessy's sweet fur-baby! I created this card using a rhinestone sheet and stickers from the Pet's Beauty Shop kit. So fast and easy, girls will have a blast making their own custom creations! I'm happy to say Amazon.com is now carrying some of the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection. Also you can purchase some of the collection at Costo/Canada online.We're very excited and hope that more and more girls of all ages will check out this line and get creative!!!!!
xOxO
~*special thanks to Maggi, Audrey, Jessy & Sookie for their beautiful photos!*~

15 comments:

That's Who I Am said...

We appreciate you using our babies in your amazing work!! Toot is a cutie:) So is Sookie!!! Hugs

Jocelyn said...

Oh so cute...Audrey is a doll baby!!!! Sookie us toooo precious!!! YOU ROCKED IT girlie!!!

Have a great one!!

2amscrapper said...

These are great layouts, Deb! You ideas are such an inspiration!

Callista said...

awww too cute Toot!

Sparkle said...

These are just precious!

Maggi said...

Wowowowowowowowowowowowow!

I love love love love love love *deep breath* love love love love this layout of my Tootie Fruits!!! Thank you so so much for creating this for us, I cannot wait to frame it and hang it up! Bling bling bling, hurray!!! lol

Thanks girl, love you!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How beautiful, Deb! What a stunning piece you created to showcase little Toot. I know Maggi will adore it. :) I love the little layout for Sookie as well...what a cutie pie. :) Theresa

LeJess said...

Awww!!! How sweet!!! Audrey is just a sweetheart!
And girl you know I love what you did with my Sookie! Thanks so much!
You're amazing!! =)

Darien said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!!!! U have OUTDONE yourself DEB!!! TOOT is soooooooooooooooo stinkin' ADORABLE in that lo!!! and i love love love love love that ADORABLE PUPPY!!!!! *sigh* U sooooooooooooooooo inspire me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Just darling......you are a master, Deb!!! Anita

ann said...

Gorgeous LOs and and what a cute baby !!!!

Mo said...

aw deb...so cool! toot and sookie....adorable!!!

NicNacManiac said...

Oh my goodness...you have captured the true spirit of that adorable little Toot...gorgeous!!

jacque4u2c said...

You rocked these!!!! Toot and Sookie are just so adorable and you highlighted their features beautifully!!!!!