Sunday, April 11, 2010

~* WoNdErLaNd LoVe from ZoE!*~

I have been so excited to show the items that Zoe and I exchanged in our Alice in Wonderland swap! Both her blog and etsy store are called Dream Come True, and how fitting. What an amazing experience it has been 'meeting' this girl! Her talent is incredible, but her heart is even bigger! She is a living doll with one of the sweetest souls I have ever come across! You can see my Wonderland package to Zoe above. (I need to make mention that I did not make the cute brads, the Alice doll, or the photo keychain holder.) In addition to those, there was one more special gift I sent her: a ring from my favorite designer, Tarina Tarantino. I have the same one, and the deal was we'd always be connected by our pink matching Alice rings! So to my sweet friend in Singapore, I LoVe U! Okay, get ready for this! It's pretty unbelievable.... here is Zoe's own special Wonderland that she created for me:
A gorgeous pink embellished "Drink Me" tag and a beautiful handmade Mad Tea Party card, even the back was detailed with our names on it!
A beautiful monogram notebook with red & white roses, fit for a Queen! And to go along with it, a puffy Queen of Hearts pin, sweet heart earrings, and a handmade beaded dangling keychain! Even Zoe's packaging was regal! The details Zoe has are one of a kind and I (heart) everything she did!
Speaking of hearts, she created a beautiful Alice in Wonderland heart hat box for me and inside, the most adorable headband that says "Wear Me!" How cute is that!? LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
And look at this beautiful handmade heart trinket box filled with the cutest "Eat Me" and "Drink Me" bottles! Those are in my curio cabinet Zoe! Soooo cute!
Another beautiful box had this amazing treasure in it, a handmade pink boa Alice in Wonderland banner loaded with pretty flowers and dangling hearts and ribbons, OMG! This is so beautiful in person, it makes my studio an even happier place. It is beyond gorgeous, I adore it Zoe- what a creative soul you are!
And you've seen the adorable Alice wreath in a previous post, but here it is again, it's the cutest wreath I've ever seen! I dangled the Queen of Hearts keychain on it! It's in my living room hanging on my chandelier still! I'm not moving it!
I swear I have died and gone to Alice in Wonderland Heaven, and I need to have my hubby build a shrine (or better yet, buy one!) to put all of these treasures from Zoe and my talented friends Maggi, Christina and Theresa who I was lucky enough to swap with! You guys have made Alice even more special to me, and I will never forget this experience and each one of you!!!!!!
lots of love......deb
xOxO

14 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

Did you make that awesome ALice doll? She is so cute!!

You are one lucky lucky girl!! Love all your goodies you received.

I can't wait to see your shrine... :D

The Average Jay said...

WOW! We should get a "husband" swap bag going. Think of all the new tools I would get.

This is really beautiful stuff.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

holy smokes woman!!! these are amazing!! I soooooooooooooo should have gotten in on this swap! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

Wowowowowowow what you made for Zoe was fantastic and the things she made for you are too cool! What na awesome swap!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

There's so much eye candy on this post. WOW! You both out done yourselves. Great job Deb and Zoe!

LOL at J! I think someone's a little jealous! I think he needs some happy mail!

TxScrapAddict said...

Oh Wow! What beautiful things! You are surely in Alice in Wonderland heaven!!

icandy... said...

The goodies created by BOTH of you are amazing! You really DO need an Alice shrine now!!! HOW FUN!
Love and miss you!!!
oxoxoxo
Christina

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Deb, this is an array of proof of a great friendship and kinship, tied together with imagination and love of life and art. How wonderful to have this, non? Each item is lovingly made and with a person like you in mind, how could anyone not create such beauty....I have my little ATC card and flowers that you sent me put in a special curio so that I can always remember your kindness and great talent.

BISOUS! Anita

Jocelyn said...

Oh my....these are all just stunning and I know you are doing a major Happy Dance!!!

Have a great day sweet friend!!!

krechi said...

Wow!!! You are really lucky girl! So beautiful things!

Melonie said...

WOW! I have never seen so many great Alice things all in one place. LOVE it all!

Michele Brooks said...

So gorgeous. I also want to know where you got the Alice doll and also the Tarantino ring...because Tarantino doesn't have it on her website anymore. I have a pink mod hello kitty one from a few seasons ago but I want this Alice ring lol!

I've saved the photos that you two have taken of your swap because I find it so inspiring. They're in my inspiration book. :D

♥zoe♥ said...

My love Deb,
I'm late! I'm so late! But i love you so much*teehee* You're such a doll, how sweet and lovely you are! Today is so special to me and you, your pictures looked great and you liar*LOL* Madly in love Alive and you! You are such a special person i have ever come across. I would thank god i meet you here in blogland. I'm so in love everything you sent to me and dying everyday looking at them in my Candy room*teehee*

I have just post! Love you Heaps!
xoxo
♥zoe♥

Lisa West said...

Pretty pretty things. I love the puppy lay-outs below also. It makes me want to go get creative!!
Smiles, Lisa