Okay, I usually don't do these, but my friend Pearl tagged me and since I'm the only USA girl she tagged, I'll play along. I have to list 10 things that make me happy, and 5 trivia facts about myself. So here goes...
10 things that make me happy:
1. Memories of my grandmother
2. My kids & hubby
3. Watching football
4. Starbucks ~the whole damn menu~ yummy!
5. Creating in my studio
6. Playing Mario Kart with my kids, even though I suck!
7. Shopping (but not for groceries!)
8. 80's Rock
9. the color pInK
10. My friends, which include all of you!
*11. Alice in Wonderland- you know it was going up on this list! And 11 is my lucky number anyways!*
5 trivia facts:
1. I could watch NFL football 24 hours a day and not get sick of it. My husband bought me The Ticket, and that's where you'll find me during football season - glued to my tv!
2. I am addicted to fantasy football, I have several teams each season and I don't like to lose!!!!! (My family vacates the house on Sundays during football if my teams are losing!)
3. I am 44 and I still shop in the Juniors department! I can't help it, I like their stuff better!
4. I am very spiritual - I believe we create our own destinies.
5. I loVe wearing wedges! My niece and I are wearing them here in this photo! I have tons of pairs, even though my husband absolutely HATES them! Like it or not, I'm wearing them anyways! Sorry honey!