Sunday, April 18, 2010

~* WeDgEs RoCk! *~

Okay, I usually don't do these, but my friend Pearl tagged me and since I'm the only USA girl she tagged, I'll play along. I have to list 10 things that make me happy, and 5 trivia facts about myself. So here goes...
10 things that make me happy:
1. Memories of my grandmother
2. My kids & hubby
3. Watching football
4. Starbucks ~the whole damn menu~ yummy!
5. Creating in my studio
6. Playing Mario Kart with my kids, even though I suck!
7. Shopping (but not for groceries!)
8. 80's Rock
9. the color pInK
10. My friends, which include all of you!
*11. Alice in Wonderland- you know it was going up on this list! And 11 is my lucky number anyways!*
5 trivia facts:
1. I could watch NFL football 24 hours a day and not get sick of it. My husband bought me The Ticket, and that's where you'll find me during football season - glued to my tv!
2. I am addicted to fantasy football, I have several teams each season and I don't like to lose!!!!! (My family vacates the house on Sundays during football if my teams are losing!)
3. I am 44 and I still shop in the Juniors department! I can't help it, I like their stuff better!
4. I am very spiritual - I believe we create our own destinies.
5. I loVe wearing wedges! My niece and I are wearing them here in this photo! I have tons of pairs, even though my husband absolutely HATES them! Like it or not, I'm wearing them anyways! Sorry honey!
xOxO

16 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

Deb--I love love these and now I feel I know a little more about you. thanks for letting us into your world.

I will have to post a pic of my awesome thrift wedge find. I think they were never worn. Good price of 1.99!! I love them!

btw--I did have a photo of aqua net but forgot to add it--LOL!!

Karen said...

You like football, really?! lol Looking forward to Fantasy with ya! :>

Okay, so what kinda Starbuck's do you like?? Either Skinny Vanilla Lattes or Light Java Chip Frappaccinos here.

I have definitely played more than a few rounds of Mariokart with my son....enough to beat him now! But, let's not talk about Wario's Gold Mine, okay?! That one is just plain mean!!! lol

Love '80's music and your post reminded me oh how much I miss my old love affair with shoes, sweet beautiful shoes.....ahhhh...sigh.

You may not like these, but I'm glad you played along....its nice to know more about you! :>:>

NicNacManiac said...

Well young lady, you look like you still get carded, so the age thing is just amazing!! You and I both love wedges, I have dress shoes, dress boots, summer shoes...all wedges...they are the most comfy, yet sexy footwear EVVA!!! It's great to get to know a bit more about you...it makes me love you even more....you rock girlie!!
Happy Sunday xOxO Nerina

Pearl said...

Oh what a sweetheart you are to play along ! teehee !

Good to know I am very much in good company ! wedgies & all ! I've only discovered them upon turning 40 I think !

Thanks again , hun ! you rawk !!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U ARE HOT!!!! Seriously HOT!!!! I soooooooooooo thought U were at least 15 years YOUNGER than me...that's it darnit...I have a new goal...I need to look as HOT as DEB!! The end! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily said...

Loved learning more about you!! You are too fun!!

I'm a fan of wedges as well..... too cute!!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Hi Deb! I bet your grandmother is looking down at this list laughing that you didn't put #3 first! :)

Julie said...

Hiya Deb,
Thanks for sharing with us, As soon as this little baby arrives I'll be back to wearing beautiful wedges [Love Em]
Take CareHun and enjoy your week xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB! HOW WONDERFUL to know more of you! And woman, you do not look 44....I would have taken you for early 30s!!!!! SOOOOO nice to know you in this way my dear, and your house in the background is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Love ya, Anita

Maggi said...

Awesome list! Mario Kart rules!!! lol

Callista said...

very cute list of things to share!

Jocelyn said...

Love this List...and I love wedges tooooo!!! They are sexy!!! Love the pic!!! Mario Kart RoCks...I suck at it tooo...but I try!!!

Wishing you a great one sweet friend!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Cute shoes on cute girls!

I sure hope I'm on that list!

♥zoe♥ said...

Love this post! Tons of reasons i can tell why i love you though!*teehee* Great to know more about you by reading this my dear darling Deb:)
xoxo
♥zoe♥

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a real treat this was! I loved getting to know you a little better. :) What a wonderful photo of you! I like wedges, too - and Starbucks is pretty amazing. And you know I LOVE Alice in Wonderland, as well. I appreciate football much more since meeting my husband...I just didn't understand it before! Favorite team - New England Patriots (I'm a tried and true New Englander!) Thanks for sharing these fun facts about you. xoxo Theresa

The Mama Monkey said...

Hey...I did not see mention of our Red/Gold brothers. What is happening? Are you catching a horrible disease? Did the Cowgirls poison your water?? ;)

Confession...I don't like coffee. Can we still be friends?! I love tea, though! With honey. And sugar. Sweeter the better.

To redeem myself...we go karaoke here and I only play 80's music. Can you image doing karaoke to anything else?!