Thursday, April 15, 2010

~* TwO dOg-GoNe CuTe! *~ Paris Hilton Creativity Collection

My friends' fur babies are continuing to appear on my layouts for the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection! Meet Moose!! This cutie belongs to my fellow "Alice in Wonderland Fanatic" Callista over at Down the Rabbit Hole! Look at his sweet face!!! I painted some cardboard to add some dimension to this layout. I also added lace, Prima swirl, pearl accents and a vintage earring - my favorite embellishment as you know! Moose, you are too cute!
Next up, it's Mr. Dandy! His mommy is my fellow "Football Fanatic" Julie over at Life with the Tucker and Wolek clan! Mr. Dandy is as adorable as his name! For his layout, I added some black tulle, ribbon and pearl accents, and tons of pink glitter! Yes, boys CAN have pink on their layouts! Both kits were created using the Pet's Beauty Shop scrapbooking theme kit.
This week, in celebration of the new design team, keep an eye out for some lower prices and special promotions at www.pariscreativity.com.
Please check out our new design galleries at Scrapbook.com and Paris Creativity on Facebook! Spread the word to the girls - lets get creative with our tweens & teens!!!
xOxO
~*special thanks to Callista, Moose, Julie & Mr. Dandy *~

18 comments:

Darien said...

WOW!! These are Beautiful!!!! Ans such cute pictures!!! Very chic!!

sassydesigns said...

Beautiful work, cute doggies! Hope your havin' a great spring!
hugs,
D

Callista said...

Woohooo Moose and Mr. Dandy all in one post!! Love these layouts Deb, you are a creative genius! Thank you again for using Moose as a model. Love you girl!

GypsyFox The Glamorous Betty Crocker said...

awww what a great jo gril! you always inspire me to want to scrapbook,. I cant wait to have the time!!! :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This is a brilliant way to use your talents, Deb! If I had a dog, I would "commission" you to immortalize him in this way!!! SOOOOO CUTE! Hey, wait....even though I don't own one, why couldn't you do one of Balzac, the fox terrier? Hmmmmmm.....let me know! Anita

Jocelyn said...

So cute!!! Love these Deb and I bet Julie and Victoria are so Happy to see Mr. Dandy and Moose....they are SUPER STARS!!!!

You did a wonderful job...great products!!!

I will send you a pic of Miss Cosmo...maybe she can be a STAR!!!!

Have a great one sweet friend!!!

♥zoe♥ said...

*Teehee* Too CUTE!!! The mummy will envious their dogs soon...lol.
A secret which is not secret to tell you my two sisters from HongKong and Malaysia so admire you and your beautiful creations when they see all my goodies you sent me, they gine crazy just like ME!!! Deb, you're so beyond AMAZING:)
Luv you heaps!
xoxo
♥Zoe♥

TxScrapAddict said...

Awwwww, such cuties you find for your models!! LOVE your LOs, they are da bomb!!!! xoxo

Mo said...

Awwww! Loved those layouts! Shout out to Moose!!! Woot Woot!

Hugs,
mo

Sparkle said...

Such darling layouts!

Maggi said...

Wowowowow Moose rules, he's so cute I just want to squish him! I loooove that you used cat paper for his layout. Bwahahaha!

And Mr Dandy too?! What a doll!!!

Leanne said...

Hi Deb
Yes I did get in touch with Emily and she is adorable. She is going to send me a book in regards to Jacob's Autism and a diet that we can try with him. hank you so very much for giving me her details.

Love your layouts hun, they are (as usual) adorable.

xx Leanne

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! There is my baby along with Moose!!! i am BEYOND honored that U did his lo Deb!!! they are both GORGEOUS!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it sooooooooooooo much!!!!! this line is PERFECT for them! Thank U my love!!!!!!! MUAH!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEB DEAR!!! Oh, I just barely got to the computer; my husband has been on it all night long with the taxes!!!

Thank you for coming to visit my post AND....for saying YES to M.Balzac's request...you know, he is demanding, but cute as all get-out! I will email you....Love this idea!

Anita

Pearl said...

Yeah ! these doggies are beautiful ! love the painted yellow corrugated cardboard !

I've also tagged you - if you're up to it ! ack !

http://maisymary.blogspot.com/2010/04/we-interrupt-regular-programming-to.html

Cris said...

Oh toooo cute Deb! I love what you did to showcase these sweet fur babies...I'm sending you a pic of my Westie to scrap - love this paper...and how clever to paint the cardboard and give that little guy some bling! (you know I love anything with Prima!). xoxoxo

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I love the look of these "boy" pup frames. Very masculine for such handsome doggies. I love the "I Hate Cats" addition - that was too funny! Nice work, as always. :) Theresa

jacque4u2c said...

I just love Moose!!! You captured him so well!!!