Thursday, April 22, 2010

~* That Boy Is Mine *~ Reduced prices on the whole Paris Hilton line!

Lately I have been busy working on setting up galleries with the PHCC line on both Scrapbook.com and the Paris Creativity Facebook page so girls would have a place to go to for inspiration. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Pinky and Ally can design too because up until now, I've been a one woman team!!!! It would mean a lot if you could swing by the Facebook page and click on the "like" button at the top of the page!!!! I'd appreciate it, and you can let me know what you think! This layout above of my son was created with the That Boy Is Mine scrapbooking theme kit. These kits are so versatile and jam packed with fun stuff, girls will love them!
And great news! Prices have just been majorly reduced on everything in the line in order to better fit the teen budget, so check it out! All scrapbooking theme kits are only $14.99! Paper pads are $9.99! Scrapbook albums are $19.99! And these rhinestone packs are priced at only $3.99! I love these!!!
You don't have to be a teen to use this line! I think I've created almost 100 projects now! It's a cute, trendy line! The paper quality is great and the patterns are fun and girly. The scrapbook albums are beautiful too! I hope you'll take a look! To see the whole collection and for purchase information, please go to
xOxO

14 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

Just when I thought it was only for girls. WOW I love love this. I have two boys and I would totally be able to use this on one of their pages.

icandy... said...

that lo is awesome, deb! i especially love the graphics on this one...looks like tattoos! ;)
oxox

TxScrapAddict said...

Oh I love this line!!! Awesome LO!

Sparkle said...

What a great layout! I love all the details!

♥zoe♥ said...

BFF!
How sweet! This kit reminds me my sweet 18 puppy love* especially you're using your son cute picture*teehee*
WOW! That's a lot you have done so many great layouts for Prais line!So exciting and can't wait to see DT's layouts!
Lots of Blessing to you my friend, do rest more!

xoxo
♥zoe♥

2amscrapper said...

Wow, that's a big undertaking. You certainly are the right person for the job! You've made so many wonderful projects with the PH line.

Callista said...

wow girl! you have done soo much and look another rockin' layout on top of it all. Love how you showed how versatile it is!

Jocelyn said...

Oh I just love this one Miss Deb!!! PERFECT!!!

Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Deb, I am getting hooked on these kits! I have a couple of kits similar, but not the Paris Hilton line; I don't see it at Michael's Crafts....Your Kyle looks fabulous! HAVE FUNNNNNNNN! Anita

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! Deb!! U seriously amaze and inspire me!!!! I loveeeee this!!! those hearts ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

rialto said...

Lucky girl ! in France we don't have this collection... grrrrrrr !

Maggi said...

Wow, you did an awesome job "maning" this kit up! lol Kyle is a doll and this layout is perfect!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Looks great! Definitely has a gothic feel to it. :) Your son looks so dramatic in that photo! Nice work - as always! xoxo Theresa

The Mama Monkey said...

Your boy is so handsome! And what a fabulous layout with the kit!! Who knew! Amazing!