Saturday, April 17, 2010

~* Shopping Fever *~ Paris Hilton Creativity

I finally ripped open a new scrapbooking theme kit from the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection that I haven't used before! This kit is called "Shopping Fever" and it's pretty cute, and not just for teens! (Though I am featuring two beautiful ones here!) For Alyssa's "Glamour" layout, I added some lace, brads, jumbo pink rhinestones, crystal flowers, pink pearl accents and paper fringe to make her background look like a frilly shopping bag!
And on Ashley's layout, "Spending $" is what it's all about! I cut part of the pink credit cards and bills with my xacto knife so that I could tuck Ashley's photo underneath. And I used the sticker border accented with some rhinestones to frame her photo. The only extra embellishments I added here were lace around the edges and some pink crepe paper. The dimensional stickers in this kit are really cute!This Paris Hilton theme kits include 6 patterned papers (3 which are glittered), 1 rhinestone sticker sheet, 1 letter sticker sheet, 1 dimensional sticker sheet and 1 cardstock sticker sheet.
Look for reduced prices soon on the whole line at:
~*special thanks to Alyssa & Ashley for their beautiful photos *~

21 comments:

Mo said...

Deb, these layouts are soooooo gorgeous! I love the shopping bag in the first one!! Wow! Really loving the papers and embellies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! Deb!!! These are FABULOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the $$$$ on that second one....toooooooooooo stinkin' adorable!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TxScrapAddict said...

I love these layouts! You work your magic ALL the time!!! xoxo

Kim said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I love the lace & jewels, just perfect! You are so incredibly talented!

Sparkle said...

What a lovely layout!

NicNacManiac said...

You are just exploding with creativity girl!! These are fabulous and all of your little poochy goodness....seriously...when do your sleep..fortunately you are so cute and beauty sleep isn't necessary....Happy Saturday xOxO

Jocelyn said...

Oh how awesome.... I just adore these Miss Deb!!!! I adore the shopping bag and those dollars and credit cards are tooooo cute!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!!

Niki said...

Gret Stuff, girlie! What could be better thank pink moola???!! Love it!

icandy... said...

What beautiful models complementing a beautiful layout!
I love how you always use so much pretty, pretty... BlInG!!!!
oxoxox
I can't wait to hear the story!!! Ohh, tell me, quick!
LOVES!!
xoxoxox

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening my dear friend; my husband was on the computer ALLLLL DAAYYYY LONGGGG with taxes, and I was unplugged from all of you today! Thank you for coming to my birthday party and to celebrate the other ladies' day as well! I wanted to send you M. Balzac, but again, couldn't get in....I will gather up that rascal sometime tomorrow! GREAT LAYOUT WITH THE YOUNG GALS!!! Thanks again mon amie, Anita

Karen said...

Beautiful girls and funtastic layouts, Deb!! Love, love, love those paper frills...they look like gorgeous pink flowers on the first layout! Looks like you are having fabulous fun with the pink and glitz......hmmmmmm....I can't possibly imagine why!!??!! {wink}

Oh yea......Mike's glad that your Niners did not pick up McNabb!!! But, that's about all I'm gonna say about that! lol

Pink Haired Momma said...

Thanks for popping by today. It is always a joy to hear from you and to see ur latest creations!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Beautiful!!!! These are just perfect for teens - I should get one for my niece. She definitely has shopping fever! LOL Lovely as always. :) Enjoy your Sunday! Theresa

♥zoe♥ said...

Pink & Yellow just SOOOOO eye catching and definitely the sweetest ever!!!
You got teh perfect models for your Paris awesome kit!*Teehee* OMG......can i tell you i'm so exciting and of course *blush* to see my own pic in your creation! Arrrggg MONDAY IS COMING! Can't wait:) Huggies! Love you sweetie!

xoxo
♥zoe♥

♥zoe♥ said...

OOps btw i forgot to say i love your details on these layout you always never missed out to added some bling and accessories on your models hair alone just like the crown on me*Buahahahahaha*
Loveeee U!

xoxo
♥zoe♥

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Serious cuteness. :) Love these LO's girl!!!

Emily said...

Your work is always sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! Love love love!!

jazsutra said...

Deb!!! these are fabbbbbb!!!! haiz.now i wonder how you acttually do it ;)your pages are just so much to take in ....

i am also loving your old page, where you decorated 3cupcakes on the page. omg.so pretty ;)

luv,jaz

Maggi said...

Wowowowow, these layouts are so sparkly and fun! Awesome job girl!

rebekah said...

love the girl walking paper! very cute!

Callista said...

you always have the cutest models. Yummy pages lady!